Stoper Pads Vet Wrap

Alright guys on our last day of the season my dog chased a rabbit over a gate and on the road and cut his stopper pad again

iv tryed vet wrap afew times after he cut it last time but afet 2 runs its falling off and if its raining its wont last 1 run.

so i was intrested in what you guys have done to solve this problem

Maby im doing it wrong not usein anuf or to much so any pics would be helpfull

Things like that really bother me, I always wonder what it could be doing to the natural movement of the foot/ankle area......I worry it could cause more of a serious injury than just a cut or torn stopper which lets face it, is pretty easy to deal with if you have the right stuff.

Things like that really bother me, I always wonder what it could be doing to the natural movement of the foot/ankle area......I worry it could cause more of a serious injury than just a cut or torn stopper which lets face it, is pretty easy to deal with if you have the right stuff.

hes on a wind up mate :laugh:

• Like 2

I am well known for being a bit slow !

slow was only seeing four down the thames other night :thumbs:

• Like 1

Seen one of these used on one of my mates coursing bitch after she ran one down a track made of brick rubble, she lost her full stopper so did the rest of her running with one of these on with no problem, like said just a little extra tape around the straps.

Seen one of these used on one of my mates coursing bitch after she ran one down a track made of brick rubble, she lost her full stopper so did the rest of her running with one of these on with no problem, like said just a little extra tape around the straps.

:thumbs:

slow was only seeing four down the thames other night :thumbs:

Get down the greyhound kennels and ask that Canadian bloke to get you some EMT gel mate.......you have never seen the like of it. ;)