Wonderful World Of Nature

Amazing footage nature never ceases to surprise me... Thankyou for putting it up :thumbs:

since January I have been on a bit of a camera trap mission in an area I,ve walked over, shot over and lamped over for the last 30 years the pictures though not the best quality are absolutely eye opening, I have seen four polecats I never new were there,witnessed a badger fight and seen more fox,s and deer than I would have ever thought existed,plus a few surprises, it's really addictive and does make you realise how much we don't know about, even people that spend a lot of time outdoors, I think with the market now being flooded with cheap but well usable remote cameras from China we are all going to get our eyes opened in coming years as to just how much we don't know
  • Like 2

Amazing footage nature never ceases to surprise me... Thankyou for putting it up :thumbs:

since January I have been on a bit of a camera trap mission in an area I,ve walked over, shot over and lamped over for the last 30 years the pictures though not the best quality are absolutely eye opening, I have seen four polecats I never new were there,witnessed a badger fight and seen more fox,s and deer than I would have ever thought existed,plus a few surprises, it's really addictive and does make you realise how much we don't know about, even people that spend a lot of time outdoors, I think with the market now being flooded with cheap but well usable remote cameras from China we are all going to get our eyes opened in coming years as to just how much we don't know
Yeah we have so much still to learn even a the things we take granted can still surprise us... I've solved a nature mystery myself only this morning with the aid of a camera I'm just in the process of uploading the video I will start a new thread shorty.

Stick the pics up lad.....they're fairly cheap in America......anyone recommend good ones out of China

Yeah we have so much still to learn even a the things we take granted can still surprise us... I've solved a nature mystery myself only this morning with the aid of a camera I'm just in the process of uploading the video I will start a new thread shorty.

Stick it on this one so you can keep all the video's in the one thread.....handy when you want to show someone.

Stick it on this one so you can keep all the video's in the one thread.....handy when you want to show someone.

Started a thread already nothing amazing it was a bit tongue in cheek http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/368094-black-with-issues/ ...would like to see what other member have caught on there camera's regarding weird nature for sure :thumbs:

Stick the pics up lad.....they're fairly cheap in America......anyone recommend good ones out of China

i only have an I pad so can't really upload but I,ve just bought a device that plugs in and allows you to upload your sims, my daughter is bringing it round this afternoon there is a thread going in the photo section about it so will load them on there once I,ve had a play

Started a thread already nothing amazing it was a bit tongue in cheek http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/368094-black-with-issues/ ...would like to see what other member have caught on there camera's regarding weird nature for sure :thumbs:

I have the same with a magpie.....missed a fox chasing a cow around a field tryin to get at afterbirth....was raging...

item 192134205620 on eBay sorry I can't add a link I,m thick, but I,m involved with a group of people that collect data through trail cameras there are a few camera buff,s in the group that buy and test all these cheaper cameras and this one is getting some good reviews for £59 at the moment, good trigger time, good night shots ease of use and it won't kill you if someone finds one and takes it which does happen but is quite rare, I have five out at the moment all on public access land and as yet all have been fine even though I catch a few people walking past, I have known of a few going missing or just getting smashed up good luck,
  • Like 1

This was a sparrow hawk in the garden on a kill sadly its not the offending blackbird in the link lolhttp://youtu.be/G4cYDKT8BQA

i seen that at my place , the 1st week we moved here, it had young blackbird , and was eating it alive. i know it the law of nature , but fookin hell hard to watch at times .!! its a pity they dont eat bloody slugs , now that be good nature lol .

• Like 1

This was a sparrow hawk in the garden on a kill sadly its not the offending blackbird in the link lol

i seen that at my place , the 1st week we moved here, it had young blackbird , and was eating it alive. i know it the law of nature , but fookin hell hard to watch at times .!! its a pity they dont eat bloody slugs , now that be good nature lol .

Get some ducks bird, they will eat slugs.