I can tell its winter because...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ditch_Shitter
I've got horrible visions of an old guy curling one out in a bucket in the kitchen coz he doesn't fancy the trip to the outside facilities :sick:

You c***!!! I nearly f*ckin Died laughing at that! F*ckin tears streaming dowmy face here! :rofl::clapper:

when you look forward to that warm toilet seat.. despite the green cloud left over from the last occupant?

when the shampoo turns into jell-o?

sure you may notice i live in florida, but that isnt the southern portion. i grew up with no heating in the house... and we hit freezing temps frequently in winter..... this time last year it was the same as i described above... frozen shampoo, ice cold toilet seats, frozen pipes, poor dog's teeth chattering INDOORS.. my senile grandmother who couldnt tell you what day it is shouting from under the covers "AINT WE GOT ANY HEAT IN THIS DAMN HOUSE???" ... no granny... you have the only space heater on this God Forsaken hill!

i had a coon hound when i was a kid that refused to get out of her box to eat breakfast during winter. she would peak over the edge at me.. glance at the food.. then curl back up and not come out till noon..

Edited by BlueCoyote
Guest bobsuperdog

you can tell its winter becuase

the lamps on charge

the dogs are looking lean

the freezer is full of meat

and im never to be seen

i wish

the fecking lamps nackerd

the dogs as fat as feck

the freezers nerly empty

and i think ive broke me foot

now thats more like it

you can tell its winter becuase

the lamps on charge

the dogs are looking lean

the freezer is full of meat

and im never to be seen

i wish

the fecking lamps nackerd

the dogs as fat as feck

the freezers nerly empty

and i think ive broke me foot

now thats more like it

i can tell it winter cos the other half opens more windows as it gets colder :angry: i get ice on the inside of me truck and have to get up half hour earlier just to sort it out :blink: and the boss decides nows the time for all the f**kin outside building and ground work has to be done then moans about how long its taking :doh: ............

and i cant fell me god dammed feet all day :no:

and none of me shooting buddies wanna go out cos "its too cold" ....... wimps

however the moment we get even a couple of inches of snow everyones up and charging about like a bunch of flippin 2 year olds havin snowball fights and seeing just how far we can get our 4x4s going sideways :thumbs:

lee :gunsmilie:

Edited by ldh