British Government In Refugee U Turn......

I remember years ago when it was all kicking off in the former Yugoslavia and our council put hundreds of refugees up in caravans on an old hospital site but soon as the conflict was over every last one of them returned to their own country and caused no problems wile they resided in the town what gets me is nobody ever mentions about these refugees returning to their own countrys.

no they dont , its the constant lies and bullshit ,billions of pounds are going out of the econemy in aid wich i doubt is ever getting to those in need ,and joe c,t working man is paying for it ,i dont remember ever being asked if i minded them sending,it ..

• Like 2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The onus to house, educate and care for refugees would fall on local authorities. The same local authorities who can barely provide proper social care for the elderly and frail, who are struggling to

think weve done our bit now pal time to concentrate on our own

More good news http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4207256/Rochdale-grooming-gang-deported-appeals-rejected.html

France is a safe first world country. If they choose to not control their borders it's up to them to look after the people they let in. If they are genuine refugees they should've claimed asylum in the first safe country they entered rather than traipsing half way across Europe to get into Britain.

• Like 4

France is a safe first world country. If they choose to not control their borders it's up to them to look after the people they let in. If they are genuine refugees they should've claimed asylum in the first safe country they entered rather than traipsing half way across Europe to get into Britain.

I agree.

The greeks and Italians are typical lazy, greedy europeans - they all know that the economic migrants want to end up in the uk so, they allow them to pass through and become someone elses problem.

Thank god for the english channel - we'd be well f****d without It.

I agree.

The greeks and Italians are typical lazy, greedy europeans - they all know that the economic migrants want to end up in the uk so, they allow them to pass through and become someone elses problem.

Thank god for the english channel - we'd be well f****d without It.

To late we are already f****d thanks to blair and brown

Trouble is the system gets abused every time.

Last time we were told that vulnerable children would be arriving, then saw with our own eyes it was a bunch of blokes who could well have been in their 30's.

I know we keep getting told they mature early in the desert, but I thought that was just trying to excuse the prophet for shagging a nine year old.