Hungarian Village Wants To Be A White Utopia.....

Poland, Hungary and Slovakia have point blank refused to take any migrants that the c--t Merkel invited into Europe. They simply told her the migrants are a security risk and their religion and culture is incompatible.

Hungary went so far as to fence off a large section of their border. Any that got through have been quickly moved on.....

That is a perfectly normal response from a country that puts the welfare of it's population first.

Sadly us western European countries have lost most of our survival instincts.

I put it down to cultural Marxism, it happened so gradually that we never really had a line in the sand moment.

• Like 3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poland, Hungary and Slovakia have point blank refused to take any migrants that the c--t Merkel invited into Europe. They simply told her the migrants are a security risk and their religion and cultur

I never loose sight of the fact that I am in another mans country and I expect me and mine to behave exactly how we wanted incomers to behave when we were in England.

Who are you trying to kid your way lower than that. Haha.

Poland, Hungary and Slovakia have point blank refused to take any migrants that the c--t Merkel invited into Europe. They simply told her the migrants are a security risk and their religion and culture is incompatible.

Hungary went so far as to fence off a large section of their border. Any that got through have been quickly moved on.....

That is a perfectly normal response from a country that puts the welfare of it's population first.

Sadly us western European countries have lost most of our survival instincts.

I put it down to cultural Marxism, it happened so gradually that we never really had a line in the sand moment.

I agree, mate. I wasn't criticising the Hungarians - quite the opposite, in fact !

Hungary still has a largely indigenous population, and Viktor Orban and his people want to keep it that way.

That have proper immigration procedures.....they just don't allow any old Tom, Dick and Abdul to march into their country unchallenged. And quite right, too !

• Like 1

It's a no brainier for them, when you can get a 100 zloti for £20 and a round of beers is 40 zloti that tells you all you need to know.

Exactly, and we think our government is shit. Apparently growth is looking good in Poland but the people are certainly not seeing it. Something wrong when skilled people over there can earn more money over here in a beetroot factory.

I agree mate but I also think there are twos ways of looking at it.........imho in the UK the whole system is set up to keep everybody in debt to the government (via tax) and the people that sponsor them (via bills to mortgage companies, energy companies and the myriad other things a man has to pay)..........that don't leave a whole lot of change out of a blokes pay packet at the end of the week and so he can never get free of these things......they always have you by the bollocks.

But if property prices and taxes were cheaper, a bloke from the U.K. Could go off, graft hard for a few years and buy himself a house outright, have some money in the bank and generally just look after him and his.

If these blokes from Poland can do that, and take that wealth home, not be a burden on their own state then who can blame them......and maybe that's how their government would prefer it?.......sure it's gives them less power but it also costs the state less.

Loads of lads do it here, because of the low property costs and taxes, they go off to England and earn their money, build a place back home and when they decide its time they come back, no mortgage etc........their money is their own.

That's why I have the view that out politicians are more interested in power than people.

Just a thought.

• Like 1

It must be easy having growth,when it comes from foreign money being sent into the country and not having to provide public services for a large proportion of it's citizens.

And we think we have it bad over here, it's not our problem but it makes you think.

Cultural marxism and its borderless utopian dream will be the death of the civlilised western world.

• Like 1

It must be easy having growth,when it comes from foreign money being sent into the country and not having to provide public services for a large proportion of it's citizens.

And we think we have it bad over here, it's not our problem but it makes you think.

I think in many ways we are the ones worse off.

If there was a country I could go and work in for say 5 years, and make enough to buy a house back home and then live mortgage free for the rest of my life, then I would be bloody happy.

Take rent or mortgage out the equation and you can live very comfortably on a basic wage.

Unfortunately no such place exists.

Who's the fools mate?........I get what you are saying but more fool us buying into that crap.

I agree we are the fools, but it's so hard not playing the game.

Imagine if houses were cheaper, all that disposable income people would be left with would really be getting to work circulating around the economy.

• Like 1

Been to Hungary a few times recently, my friend has bought a place out there. You are welcome as long as you try and integrate, same as any where really.

Very poor country, no/little exports. Wine and sunflower oil. No takeaways as such, for obvious reasons (Pizza is fairly common). Clean streets. Seem a proud nation as far as I could see. Water parks/spa's are big (thermal energy business). Zero drink driving law!

Only wildlife other than birds I have seen so far, Fox and Deer (Roe?).

Goulash, farmed rabbit, fresh water fish and various greasy takeaway dishes are the foods that I know of.

No fecker speaks English, better off knowing German!

Cheapest place in Europe to buy property apparently. My friends place, half an acre, 2 bedroom bungalow modern ish, 3 outbuildings 1 large but sore, fruit tree's etc £27,000 three years ago and they said he paid too much.

That's about it :D so far.

Been to Hungary a few times recently, my friend has bought a place out there. You are welcome as long as you try and integrate, same as any where really.

Very poor country, no/little exports. Wine and sunflower oil. No takeaways as such, for obvious reasons (Pizza is fairly common). Clean streets. Seem a proud nation as far as I could see. Water parks/spa's are big (thermal energy business). Zero drink driving law!

Only wildlife other than birds I have seen so far, Fox and Deer (Roe?).

Goulash, farmed rabbit, fresh water fish and various greasy takeaway dishes are the foods that I know of.

No fecker speaks English, better off knowing German!

Cheapest place in Europe to buy property apparently. My friends place, half an acre, 2 bedroom bungalow modern ish, 3 outbuildings 1 large but sore, fruit tree's etc £27,000 three years ago and they said he paid too much.

That's about it :D so far.

You missed out an abundance of slim and beautiful women.

If there was a country I could go and work in for say 5 years, and make enough to buy a house back home and then live mortgage free for the rest of my life, then I would be bloody happy.

Take rent or mortgage out the equation and you can live very comfortably on a basic wage.

It does mate ;)..........but it's a massive step and a massive change leaving everything you have ever known.

The fact is a massive proportion of people in England have enough equity in their house to do that very thing.

Sure the Indians have been doing it for years, come over, graft their bollocks off and build a fecking palace back home and live like a king.......the bloke in the shop down the road from where I used to live buggered off for 3 months the other year and when he got back I said "bloody hell, you were home for a long while"

"Yes" he says "I was having a wall built round my garden"

"How bigs your bloody garden?" I says........."5000 sq meters" he said and smiled !!

• Like 1

You think it's that easy? You would still have to pay to live in the country you work. Saving cash like that is easier said than done especially when you have a family to provide for. Edited by DogMan85