Scopes

lately ive been having trouble with different scopes on different rifles,so the one im used to best my leapers swat ive been swapping it over on to different rifles it only takes 2 minutes to re zero it in and it works mint on all of my guns,as im getting older my eye site is not as good as it used to be so now ive found the right scope im sticking with it,one day i will find the one gun and stick with that

• Like 2

Ha, you will never find "the one gun" if your anything like me, always searching for the holy grail, I have been through hundreds of different guns, and can honestly say only one or two were keepers.

Think I am lucky with scopes, my eyes are still pretty good, and most reasonable priced scopes work well for me, am pleased you have found one you like and get on with, perhaps you should find some more to fit on the other rifles, I hate changing scopes unless totally necessary.

• Like 1

A friend of mine has a couple of Leapers and really rates them. The Swat is a nice size and was going to get one myself but it was not so light and that is what I was trying to get so finished up with a number of Mamba Lites which I really do like.

the leapers is ok as it goes on 2 very lite falcons one in 20 i in 22 and seems to give the rifles a nice balance,yet ive a 3-9x50 on my 80 and that i have no problem with,just need a nice one for my walnut stocked thumbhole air arms 410k in 22,which should be arriving this week

Same here I've been struggling with the air arms so we got the rest of the guns out swapped over the scope from the falcon and are sighting it the putting the moderator on it then checking it again

I know what you mean there jjm, I have my optic wound right out to get it sharp but it is surprising how well I can see the recticle and anything else is just too thick for me now. Strange how well you get used to something.

Phil

Got a set of Nikko sterlin mount masters on the DS 3,9,50 and i must say its a nice bit of glass

and works well on the ds

and a set of Nikko laser kings (A GIFT OFF PHILPOT) on the hw100 carbine even better glass both scopes are spot on

and would not change them the set ups work well on both rifles

but i do have the eye re-leaf turned right up on both as im diabetic and it dose afect my eyes .

my fav are the mambas and the SCB ret the old ones not the new fine shit they sell now but alas iv not got a set at the moment :cray:

The best iv had were the NCSTARS with the SCB ret that i had fitted to the old raider what a set of scopes they were

would buy another set in a heart beat but cant find them any where now as they have a new range nout all this swat type scopes now .

got a set of cheap chines scopes on the ultra and i must say it dose not miss a beat lol little hunter got them off the range owner for a fiver lol with mounts.

and the tx has a set of 3,9,40 hawk vantage sitting on it

Just go,s to show you dont have to spend fortunes on glass to make your set up top notch .

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-15821500-1485841952_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-05215000-1485841990.jpg