New Members

Do new members get vetted or vouched for on THL if not they should be IMO, I've also noticed quite a few longer term members that have been inactive from the time they've joined have become active all of a sudden and asking question any Terrierman worth there salt would know, the way I see it they sit reading our post for a year or so try and learn the lingo we use, then try and infiltrate us. Sleakit basterds. Could the mods not put a vouching system in place for new members long over due JMHO.

• Like 6

The rspca use this site daily.

They are horrible dirty little scum bags. And use haved used this forum in court agaisnt people.

U post pictures your dog on here.

The rspca will see it.

And save it.

I assure you.

There also alot of snitches an cowards on this site. Pathetic rows that i myself would aknowlege in person not on a keyboard.

Sad. Unfort

• Like 7

Do new members get vetted or vouched for on THL if not they should be IMO, I've also noticed quite a few longer term members that have been inactive from the time they've joined have become active all of a sudden and asking question any Terrierman worth there salt would know, the way I see it they sit reading our post for a year or so try and learn the lingo we use, then try and infiltrate us. Sleakit basterds. Could the mods not put a vouching system in place for new members long over due JMHO.

Who can vouch for you.

Who can vouch for you.

You lol

Who can vouch for you.

You lol

Only if you vouch for me.

Who can vouch for you.

You lol

Ok pedro it's a deal after all we both have connections to bellshill xx lol

Edited by MOLE265

I thought you were one of the iffy yins mole tbh

Really!!! I hope that's in the past sense. What would your reason be maybe because I used to come on and try and wined lads up lol stopped all that silly carry on lol

Who can vouch for you.

You lol

Ok pedro it's a deal after all we both have connections to bellshill xx lol

Whats bellshill.

I thought you were one of the iffy yins mole tbh

Really!!! I hope that's in the past sense. What would your reason be maybe because I used to come on and try and wined lads up lol stopped all that silly carry on lol
Just summat about ye haha an iv no made my mind up yet hahacan anybody vouch for you? Haha you fae bellshill?

My digging buddy lives there I'm up the road a tad. Pm sent.

I'm on line since 2001 and over the years have been the member on maybe 9 or 10 ten member only private sites, along with some other members on here.

They have, IMO, a 2 or 3 year life span.

On here there's some great lads who've let themselves in and have proven to be great contributors.

In this day and age if anyone is boasting and singing like a canary and get's set up by those who oppose us then they can put a lot of blame on themselves.

Personally I prefere discussion to looking at photos and I think if one is to put up pics of ones worker then put it up as a pup and mention that it went on to become a great worker.

If you're letting loose with gossip through P.M. and are hanging yourself and others to a stranger then you can't be trusted whether you're on a private, invitation site, an open site or a site where you must me vouched for.

I was once a member on a site where you must be vouched for and someone did a little digging and asked the question "Would Mr Butcher please stand up ?"

Mr Butcher, head of investigations within the R.S.P.C.A. said "Hello, yes I'm here. But my office has several computers."

Turns out he'd been having conversations with himself through a few computers and other lads were joining in.

As for vouching ? I know lads on here that would be vouched for in a heart beat and I wouldn't trust them in a second, nor would a lot of lads.

No need for vouching as we've nothing to hide and everyone should think about their posts before they post.

As a terrierman it's still possible to have a good, proper conversation on here, or anywhere, about good, proper old fashioned terrierwork without getting anyone getting in trouble or being a dope.

JMHO.

• Like 18

Is anything really private anymore in this day and age with the technology the piggies have these days? Let's be honest,we use devices such as cell phones, laptops, etc to frequent sites on the WWW.. All of which can be traced back to its owners by ip addresses etc.. you are right about what you said Cooney, best to just keep it private and the least informative about your buisness as possible.

• Like 2