Survival Program On History Channel

Just get the little black box and say f**k you Mr Murdoch

Like I say above if it involves streaming forget it my connection just ain't upto it... Was looking at getting a open satellite box but the Mrs is being a fanny about it.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a dispute with how much to pay, discovery wants more sky wants to pay less(to fund the football). At the moment from February 1st you'll get no discovery, Eurosport and a few others like TLC.

that's the one pal just tell your Mrs it's a new sky box and all's good

Like I say above if it involves streaming forget it my connection just ain't upto it... Was looking at getting a open satellite box but the Mrs is being a fanny about it.
that's the one pal just tell your Mrs it's a new sky box and all's good :)
  • Like 1

We cancelled sky an can still watch most stuff, or atleast the stuff i wanna watch. Cant find forged in fire anywhere else tho, was gonna get it back on just for that but fook it if they cancelling history now

Series 1,2&3 are on Kodi, if it's any help ?

I don't have Sky would one of those chipped Amazon fire sticks let you watch stuff like this? We have decent broadband.

We can't even get most of the free view channels I had when I was staying near Holyhead lol

I don't have Sky would one of those chipped Amazon fire sticks let you watch stuff like this? We have decent broadband.

We can't even get most of the free view channels I had when I was staying near Holyhead lol

I've you've got an Android device install a Kodi build. It's free and has all the programmes mentioned in this thread....Plus movies, documentaries, decent sport streams and just about anything else you might need !

You can run a openbox or zgemma on a 3G dongle, aslong as it's a steady connection it'll run tidy.

I've you've got an Android device install a Kodi build. It's free and has all the programmes mentioned in this thread....Plus movies, documentaries, decent sport streams and just about anything else you might need !

Next doors has one on a stick and it plugs straight in to their TV. Sounds like a plan, I'm not in the business of filling rich celebs pockets full of money :laugh:

We cancelled sky an can still watch most stuff, or atleast the stuff i wanna watch. Cant find forged in fire anywhere else tho, was gonna get it back on just for that but fook it if they cancelling history now

You'll still get History just not discovery.

Next doors has one on a stick and it plugs straight in to their TV. Sounds like a plan, I'm not in the business of filling rich celebs pockets full of money :laugh:

I think you need a PC to install on a Firestick, and I've heard that stream stability can be unreliable. If you've already got an Android....

It takes half a dozen clicks - even a Luddite like me managed it !

Either way, take it from me - it's well worth having ! We're never stuck for something to watch.

Series 1,2&3 are on Kodi, if it's any help ?
Think we got kodi on firestick, but how do i find it on ther? Aint kodi a lot odf smaller apps?

Couldnt figure kodi out tbh so kept to the good old cartoon hd an showbox haha ill give kodi another bash

Unfortunately, I don't know, mate.

We use a cheap Android tablet and connect to the TV through a wireless dongle.

On a tablet, it's a piece of pi55....Just install a build.

You can run a openbox or zgemma on a 3G dongle, aslong as it's a steady connection it'll run tidy.
can't even get a signal most of the time were in a right dead spot... arse end of nowhere lol .... Virgin did run a cable down the road not to far away but have no plans on connecting our hamlet...cnuts!.. And because we are miles away from the nearest phone exchange we are very limited on what broadband we can get through the phone line we already pay a extra 17 quid a month to have it boosted and it's still less than 1mb at best about 2am in the morning lol...its rubbish mate

can't even get a signal most of the time were in a right dead spot... arse end of nowhere lol .... Virgin did run a cable down the road not to far away but have no plans on connecting our hamlet...cnuts!.. And because we are miles away from the nearest phone exchange we are very limited on what broadband we can get through the phone line we already pay a extra 17 quid a month to have it boosted and it's still less than 1mb at best about 2am in the morning lol...its rubbish mate

We have a nuclear power station next to us, pretty sure that's why we've got broadband lol