Rat Poisoning Lazy Contractor ?

Noticed about 8 rat holes along a path at kids primary school,most are this side the fence,but some were in the playing field side,

I noticed yesterday that couple had lot of soil kicked out of them so went into reception and mentioned it and they were not of aware of them,noticed the pest controller heading towards the school yesterday afternoon.

Went past today and the holes path side been flattened but there's still holes in the field now assuming he's baited them then filled it to see if they get re worked?

My question is there a reason he left the ones field side open or was it he was cold and didn't bother looking over or through the 4 ft post an rail fence.

• Like 1

Could it be in this day and age,he hadn't been CRB checked and therefore couldn't work on school property?

The path is one that goes from where the minibuses drop off to the school reception infants playground it's within school gates ,think it's just laziness TBH it's a local pest control firm.

Maybe thinks he will get them that way , but my money would be there going to the school to eat the stuff the kids drop and the bins so they probably survive well enough with those holes filled in