Bellman And Flint Range

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep some shit bred by me, no need for fancy collars, they'll be out in ten minutes lol

Im not getting something here .Ive never missed a terrier using any form of locator tbh .Move the box in a cross over where you suspect and use the smallest reading as your centre .Im bemused why peop

Say your mark is 0.8 slowly move it in a direction until it reads 0.9, move it in the opposite direction so it reads higher again. Do this in all directions and you'll have a perimeter at which inside

Im not getting something here .Ive never missed a terrier using any form of locator tbh .Move the box in a cross over where you suspect and use the smallest reading as your centre .Im bemused why people cant dig to that successfully.

Maybe dog doing river dance down there.

• Like 1

Seen lads wandering round and trying for a pin point mark in a straight line :blink: .Find the area then narrow it down with a cross search .On a banking keep the box held level flat not tilted to suit the ground .

regards the banking and holding it mid air, your the first person other than me i know who does that. When I do it i get funny looks. Get a mark on the banking and you'll end up tunnelling in.
  • Like 2