Are the gas powered air rifles any good what distance would ya get out of the pellet

Ok, I'll give it a whirl.......

If you can tell me what rifle you're interested in and, what calibre you're thinking of going for, I'll give you a sensible answer :yes:

I'm assuming when you say 'gas', that were talking about Co2 rifles?

.... if so, these can be more limited and prone to power differences than a more traditional springer or pcp.

However, they're still a lot of fun and people do hunt with them successfully :thumbs:

• Like 1

Are the gas powered air rifles any good what distance would ya get out of the pellet

If you can tell me what rifle you're interested in and, what calibre you're thinking of going for, I'll give you a sensible answer :yes:

.... if so, these can be more limited and prone to power differences than a more traditional springer or pcp.

However, they're still a lot of fun and people do hunt with them successfully :thumbs:

far too sensible answer jon

no ones mentioned fart gas yet :laugh:

• Like 1

far too sensible answer jon

no ones mentioned fart gas yet :laugh:

I know mate :rolleyes: but, if Wexford is new to airguns, I figured I'd try to help him out a little before he parts with his hard earned :thumbs:

But, if anyone wants a definitive answer on fart gas - Nelly's got the shitts at the moment, I could pop round there with a big bag of dryroasted peanuts and a chrono :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

some muppets on here

Ok then, ignore the muppets. Getting back to your question, they are crap and the pellet only goes about 30 yds

Really? Care to explain that to the rabbit which was sat at 40 metres

IMG_20161229_141550_zpshxnu0h8p.jpg

That's not a gas rifle though is it moley :D

If you are breathing a liquid your front room is flooded! Air is the most plentiful gas (or compound of gases) on Earth!

Edited by secretagentmole

some muppets on here

Ok then, ignore the muppets. Getting back to your question, they are crap and the pellet only goes about 30 yds

Really? Care to explain that to the rabbit which was sat at 40 metres

IMG_20161229_141550_zpshxnu0h8p.jpg

That's not a gas rifle though is it moley :D

If you are breathing a liquid your front room is flooded! Air is the most plentiful gas (or compound of gases) on Earth!

Alright Brian :D I was just pointing out he probably means CO2. But it would seem he may not have been...

• Like 1