Sign in to follow this  
thomasb

Benji

I ain't got a picture, but am sure there's footage of him running on YouTube Preban. I think it was under fen fever. 👍🏻

Had a grandson of his 3 seasons ago, was a decent dog very boxey in his style and had bags of wind.

I heard he was a good dog. Had a few chats with the lad that owned his Sire and he said Benji was a good dog too. I seen a bitch out of Benji run and she was pretty poor, very slow.

Benji went to a lot of bitches, I liked the dog personally it would be good to know if any thing off benji is producing I Was offered a pup off him years ago and to this day wish I took it,,, never mind

Edited by cold pint

We matched a dog out of benji x nell it wasn't that old. It had a lot of staying power wasn't the fastest of things.

The last time I spoke to GM he had either sons or grandsons of Benji that he was running and said they were going good. He looks a nice animal on that pic.

Benji went to a lot of bitches, I liked the dog personally it would be good to know if any thing off benji is producing I Was offered a pup off him years ago and to this day wish I took it,,, never mind

I've seen some nice young stock off digger. He's direct off benji to molly the spewers cup winner 👍🏻
  • Like 1

I've seen some nice young stock off digger. He's direct off benji to molly the spewers cup winner 👍🏻

Bang on NE, that Diggers a fine animal him self pal have you got any pics of the youngsters off him (pm if prefer mate)

Bang on NE, that Diggers a fine animal him self pal have you got any pics of the youngsters off him (pm if prefer mate)
I haven't mate sorry. There was a photo of him on here, with a pup by him out of queenie. It's still to this day the best looking pup I've seen.

Not benji but one of his pups , he could throw decent pups , the dam was red the so called saluki litter sister.

post-15985-0-18095300-1484927171.jpg

• Like 4

I haven't mate sorry. There was a photo of him on here, with a pup by him out of queenie. It's still to this day the best looking pup I've seen.

I think I remeber that pup your talking about mate, pretty much the double of digger if I remember correctly.

Runem that's a fine juk have you got anything on the groun off him

got pics here cp of digger and pups outa him send us a pm and ill sort em out 4 u see molly his mother run for two seasons top class bich

• Like 1