Natural Resorces Wales/england.

Well I keep a check on their vacancies on their website and have emailed the recruitment department but very rare they are looking for entry level places,every position seems to be management or scientific roles.If they can offer advice that would be fabulous, Thanks.

My DIL is / was an environment officer with them, don't know what she is called now. They are restructuring at the moment and there seems a lot of uncertainty about which direction they are going in.

TC

That doesn't sound good

Last year environment offices had their cars taken off them. They now have to use they own cars to get to incidents.

TC

About 2 years ago there was a post created for a forestry pest control officer. The person who got the job was fresh out of uni and did not know a badgers arse from a sand lizard.

TC

and there you have it!!

facepalm.jpg

Don't be thinking you get a job with them and crack on with your hunting...I applied few years ago...my passion for hunting didn't go down to well...they fill positions with antis and fat dykes-the old ranger jobs were ended 10 yrs or more back-i studied countryside management after leaving school and did it as work experience -be better off becoming a full time pest controller imo.atb dc

• Like 1

I was on a new road job down west wales when the environment guy came out to look at a badger set that was in the way of our drainage line.

The guy did not have a clue he taped the area off made the company redirect the storm drainage line that cost 1000 s of pounds my Nan could of told him that the set had not been used in years.

• Like 1

Well I keep a check on their vacancies on their website and have emailed the recruitment department but very rare they are looking for entry level places,every position seems to be management or scientific roles.If they can offer advice that would be fabulous, Thanks.

I'm the same I always keep a eye on the environmental agency jobs but I think unless you have a PhD in newts dietary needs or something it's useless... I only want a water bailiffs job or something with a land-rover thrown in of course lol.. I'd love a break from cabinet making but what else do you do that pays.

• Like 2