Advice On Dog Not Entering

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pat, you say the terriers a bit hard, "the way you like them," Let's not waste anymore time on here with anti type questions.

Shoot name ? And what county, country and a couple of tit shots of the wife please

Posted Images

What Pabs is trying to say is....

I don't even know what he's trying to say!

Try the dog in the right environment? Maybe the temperature wasn't right that day. Send him your number Pabs. The dog that's jacked, if this guys for real has dug more than you've dug all season. You'd could get on well together. ?

and if you've dug more than me in your whole life then tell us about it
Sorry Pabs your the man.

Chaffinch your another one that can't read between the lines. I've met some idiots in my life but a couple of you are making me realize there's always someone more thick. Another thread about people measuring cock size now. Well done fellas what a post. Lol

It is what it is.

In keepering backround.

Usually flooded with help from others licking bum for sport.

I would of thought you know the answer to this problem.

Or atleast have [BANNED TEXT] around you that would.

If i am wrong then i take a hard slap to wrists.

Apologies.

More thick?....... Sorry what?

Have a slap on the wrist then. Just thought I'd give this a chance I was obs wrong. Always good to hear difrent peoples take on things tho but only a couple with bits of advice. If you havnt any experience why would you post on this thread?

Just got my 5year old dog back after I leant him to a mate a year ago only to find out he's all talk and didn't actually use him. Went out Saturday and he wouldn't g2g at all. I have dug to him 12/15 in 2 years and he's always done the job. Abit hard but that's the way I like them. And yes before anyone says... there was a vixen in there that my 2 year old dog dealt with 1.2m in a nice easy spot. Offspring to the older dog that won't enter. Any advice would be appreciated.

you say you had the dog for 4yrs and then got him back a year latter and he was a hard dog and now he wont enter? Im sorry i find that hard to believe that he was a hard dog at 4yrs old and then a year latter wont even enter. Unless hes one that needs some time from moving to another spot wich i doubt because if you had him for 4 years he should know you pretty good and feel comfortable. A hard dog will work to work. Thats what they live for. You have a cur..JMO
  • Like 1

Try the dog in the right environment? Maybe the temperature wasn't right that day. Send him your number Pabs. The dog that's jacked, if this guys for real has dug more than you've dug all season. You'd could get on well together. ?

Sorry Pabs your the man.
post-93038-0-39091500-1484603748_thumb.jpg
  • Like 5

All ya can do is just try him again if he dont go just do the decent thing pts and move on. Rippem a dog can jack at any time iv seen plenty of them do it and well bred ones at that but some lads will just put them away for a couple of season and then work them again in handier earths and con themselvs into thinking they have done the right thing lol it will show up again eventually.

• Like 3

Rippem yeah I know just regret massively lending him out. Won't be happening again. I'll see what happens. Just gos to show you are never certain how other people have treated dogs even the ones you think you can sort of trust and know. f**k knows what's happened.!!!!

I think its my last time on this site. Dillydog no input can't even be bothered to look up your profile to see anything. More keyboard warriors than workers, ow well back to real work!!!

Good luck to those genuine folk but this shite ain't for me.

Try the dog in the right environment? Maybe the temperature wasn't right that day. Send him your number Pabs. The dog that's jacked, if this guys for real has dug more than you've dug all season. You'd could get on well together.

Sorry Pabs your the man.
attachicon.gif15844587_1827911334092297_6033851827374248238_o.jpg

AT LONG LAST,

Finally a post from Pabs that makes sense.

• Like 4