Crapping In Sleeping Box

She still alive,I am keeping honey and water going in her just had another antibiotic injection at vets 25 squid.

Should never of let kids name them now they more attached than ever to this crook ferret it going to cost me a fortune. Lol

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If making it smaller isn't a option I'd stick a food bowl in every corner! They won't or at least shouldn't poo near their food. I'd use a non imonia based cleaning product, they recommend no bio

Your sleeping areas to big next time you clean it out use bleach to mast the smell of there old feces and move some to where you want them to crap

Maybe the sleeping area is a bit big so they think it won't affect there bedding if they go in the other corner.

Chaff a couple of useful sites.http://ferretinfo.co.uk/#/feeding-ferrets/4541939155http://www.ferret-universe.com/health/other.aspI don't mean to be patronising in any way, thought it might be helpful.Cheers Arry

Cheers for the links arry will put them in my favourites, any advice taken with thanks mate. I get my advice from mates that have kept them for years one old boy told me no such thing as a sick ferret"they either alive or dead " ?

Anyway she still going but not very active my wife took her to work today to keep the fluids and antibiotics going in her.

I really hope she makes a comeback and becomes a good worker:)

Cheers

• Like 1