Terror Attack Blah Blah Blah

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would you say a Catholic was brave for questioning the motives and beliefs of some other Catholics? The very fact that you need to be brave to question Islam tells you all you need to know about Islam

By the way ive got no problem with blacks,browns Muslims,Hindus anybody i dont book myself any better or worse than the next man regardless of colour/culture......i can understand the interest in othe

Probably because that person would be given life for doing so.....

Reports of two gunmen attacking nightclub in Istanbul many wounded

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38481521

Migrant molestations reported in Germany

Blimey it's not even 2017 yet lol

I nearly had a punch on with someone today whos muslim when he said that what happened in the night club is good . I am muslim too by the way . I lost it with him and i called him a terrorist and a sleeping cell and i told him that if thats islam then he can keep it and i dont want this religions to deal with and told him to leave this country . I daid it infront of his wife and kid while we wearing sharing a meal . I said maybe those white people are right for worrying bout you muslims and im the muslim whos delusional bout my muslim people i said maybe pauline hanson is right after all . This third time i hear support from muslim bout an attack.and im muslom and im getin confused. Ivtold him those in the club are innocent civilians and islam law would side with me bout the terror attack as its not justified. I was do disgusted and angry i walked of tge meal and couldnt eat with him . His wife supported my views also and defended. The guy had food in his hand and waited to throw it at me .

Really this is no different to some westerners who say nuke all muslims or go and attack a woman whos wearing a niqab . Anyway the muslim guy mentioned eye for an eye is islamic law so good that the terror attack happened.

10 years ago i had a fight with a somali close friend whos now an engineer . He said the attack on 9 11 in new york was good thing and its eyr for an eye . When i say those are innocent civilians in new york then he said its eye for an eye for women and muslim children dying in muslim countries by american jet fighters and soldiers. But i said those are mistakes not intentional like what alqaida does. We were gonna go punch on me and my friend as ir was a very heated argument and i was just disgusted.

Sometimes i ask myself is it really the relogion or just islamicly miseducated people

Edited by AXUM
  • Like 3

Reports of two gunmen attacking nightclub in Istanbul many wounded

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38481521

Migrant molestations reported in Germany

Blimey it's not even 2017 yet lol

I nearly had a punch on with someone today whos muslim when he said that what happened in the night club is good . I am muslim too by the way . I lost it with him and i called him a terrorist and a sleeping cell and i told him that if thats islam then he can keep it and i dont want this religions to deal with and told him to leave this country . I daid it infront of his wife and kid while we wearing sharing a meal . I said maybe those white people are right for worrying bout you muslims and im the muslim whos delusional bout my muslim people i said maybe pauline hanson is right after all . This third time i hear support from muslim bout an attack.and im muslom and im getin confused. Ivtold him those in the club are innocent civilians and islam law would side with me bout the terror attack as its not justified. I was do disgusted and angry i walked of tge meal and couldnt eat with him . His wife supported my views also and defended. The guy had food in his hand and waited to throw it at me .

Really this is no different to some westerners who say nuke all muslims or go and attack a woman whos wearing a niqab . Anyway the muslim guy mentio ed wye for an eye os islamic law so good that the terrir attack happened.

10 years ago i had a fight with a somali close friend whos now an engineer . He said the attack on 9 11 in new york was good thing and its eyr for an eye . When i say those are innocent civilians in new york then he said its eye for an eye for women and muslim children dying in muslim countries by american jet fighters and soldiers. But i said those are mistakes not intentional like what alqaida does. We were gonna go punch on me and my friend as ir was a very heated argument and i was just disgusted.

Sometimes i ask myself is it really the relogion or just islamicly miseducated people

The problem is Saudi Arabia and those (CIA) that use their 'influence' to create an easy to manipulate and ready to drop in anywhere without public support army

We could ban the saudi schools and mosques like the Russians did....Chechnya is almost problem free now, the Muslims there are patriotic and don't follow wahabism....but we won't because Saudi fills the pockets of our politicians and we give them weapons and protection in return plus give them a cart blanch brainwashing muslim kids in Europe.

• Like 4

One day i wanna do a secret survey witm muslims and i wanna see is it most muslims who have this view or minority. Since im muslim they will be honest and i wont tell them its im doing survey . Just ask 100 people of those i know and see tge percentage. I will even do that in mosque. Because i want to know myself.

• Like 2

Would you say a Catholic was brave for questioning the motives and beliefs of some other Catholics? The very fact that you need to be brave to question Islam tells you all you need to know about Islam.

• Like 10

Would you say a Catholic was brave for questioning the motives and beliefs of some other Catholics? The very fact that you need to be brave to question Islam tells you all you need to know about Islam.

No you dont i could question these motives in middle of makkah in saudi and i would do it infront of police . You know why i can because i know if any showed support infront of saudi police to any terror attack then they would be jailed and nothing would happen to me for questioning or for attackibg terror supporters . Why . Because terrorism is against islam and killing of innocent non combatant civilian is illegal in islam.

The leading religious leader in saudi denounces it. Just like what im doing with those i know