Impact Airguns. Pcp And Springer.

Theoben under a different flag.

Not the greatest amount of info` on this company and it`s guns, any of you lads used, or hunted with any of these rifles ?

I`ve already picked up on crap customer service. Also that these rifles were having a good time at HFT in 2015 threads.

Anyone any experience of these rifles/ company lads, please ?

atb

I've been using an Impact GSX100 for a little while Mark.

It a well balanced rifle - probably due to the slim cylinder. The GSX200 has a larger bottle that will bring the weight forward.

I have a 17 shot .177 mag. I can empty 4 1/2 of these before I need to refil the air.

The cylinder on my rifle says that it has an swp of 220bar but, I only ever fill to 200bar.

The American Walnut stock is very nice.

Ive never been a fan of floating barrels but, this all feels well made and sturdy.

The up-back-down-up-forward-down cocking procedure isn't as smooth as the HW100s but, it is reassuringly solid.

With that long ol' silencer, it is very quiet. There is less noice from the action than my old HW100 and, very little muzzle report.

It's as accurate as my old HW100.

Generally, so far, in my opinion, this one is an excellent rifle :thumbs:

I haven't had to deal with the company or their service but, I'm happy with the product.

Are you looking at getting one?

post-102688-0-03146400-1482443380_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

No mate, just doing my homework :whistling: .

As you do :thumbs:

Looks quality throughout JJ but customer review is very poor.

Most of the reviews I've read have been based on the company rather than the product.

If you're ever down this way mate, give me a shout - there's a nice big bit of land where you're welcome to try mine.

As long as you bring Kaiser of course ;)

• Like 1

Hi JJ, I was surprised at the negative customer after sales, - no one would answer the phone, - period !

With regards to the Rifles, they seem to be good from what I read and hear but the customer relations I hear is " CRAP", - I fancied a Rapid with back up - not any more, - there`s no back up ! :icon_eek:

Hi JJ, I was surprised at the negative customer after sales, - no one would answer the phone, - period !

With regards to the Rifles, they seem to be good from what I read and hear but the customer relations I hear is " CRAP", - I fancied a Rapid with back up - not any more, - there`s no back up ! :icon_eek:

I heard the same mate.

Apparently there was one woman at Rapid that used to be a nightmare to deal with :rolleyes:

Also, Impact have ceased production and, are now only doing servicing and parts for Rapids and Impacts.

I'm not too worried though - my RFD in Devizes is very good and, there's a wealth of knowledge available on various forums :thumbs:

• Like 1

I heard the same mate.

Apparently there was one woman at Rapid that used to be a nightmare to deal with :rolleyes:

Also, Impact have ceased production and, are now only doing servicing and parts for Rapids and Impacts.

I'm not too worried though - my RFD in Devizes is very good and, there's a wealth of knowledge available on various forums :thumbs:

ah yes, the infamous 'frosty knickers' as she was known on the rapid owners sites.... i dont know if theyre still running but the rapid owners club and rapid owners group were a goldmine of help with rapids, really good bunch.

There's plenty of back up for spares for rapids Mark. Some great lads on the forums that are only too willing to help

Barrel work

Mags

Regs

You name it. I bet you could just about build a rapid from bits sourced on the forums if you wanted.

Dr Bob has even produced an ambidextrous block !!