Lol............cops In Van !

Police could of been doing surveillance, waiting for a criminal, waiting near a known crime spot, anything. And that Intereferring toss bag felt the need to video them and make a tit of himself.

People moan about not having enough police presence on streets and then when they get one they get fools like him making a nuisance of himself.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you talked to a copper like that in dublin you be drinking out a straw for six months.   Im no fan of the police but that thing with the camara is a wanker.

..........   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFJhtEOsahU

It takes a real wanker to video himself being a wanker, and then an even bigger wanker to post that up on YouTube for the world to see.

It's ok for the silly c**t to ride the wrong side of a traffic island to go and give his words of wisdom I suppose?

I can't stand pcsos but the wankers who make these videos really need a good slapping.

He is an arsehole lol but i bet hes been antagonised by them at some point in his life ? ,the police man was well nervous. good because thats how them cnuts like to make people feel

• Like 2

It's ok for the silly c**t to ride the wrong side of a traffic island to go and give his words of wisdom I suppose?

I can't stand pcsos but the wankers who make these videos really need a good slapping.

He is an arsehole lol but i bet hes been antagonised by them at some point in his life ,the police man was well nervous. good because thats how them cnuts like to make people feel

Never made me feel nervous mate, let alone a pcso. :laugh:

He is an arsehole lol but i bet hes been antagonised by them at some point in his life ,the police man was well nervous. good because thats how them cnuts like to make people feel

Anyone who can "try" and remove my freedom from me make me nervous ?

• Like 1

I heard socks made you nervous when he growled at you. A bit of piss ran down your leg ?

• Like 1

I heard socks made you nervous when he growled at you. A bit of piss ran down your leg ?

I dont recall gaz lol maybe it was jizz running down your gooch after he had rode the hole off you ?

I dont recall gaz lol maybe it was jizz running down your gooch after he had rode the hole off you ?

Nah I wasn't there. It looked like piss on the photos though.

Nah I wasn't there. It looked like piss on the photos though.

Pics? Have me mixed up son i never been in a pic with socks..

It ok peter we can still be mates