Bit of advice ref the above,

Anyone got or had one.

I know they are only the single shot and I know they have a fecking big hole in the stock ( thats for you Mac)

And they are supposed to be a bit loud but

I only shoot targets so don't need a quick second shot.

Just after some honest thoughts if anyone has had one

DJ

I agree with the above. Would this be a long term keeper?

I don't think people are queuing up for these. If it was a second hand bargain, maybe but I think if you got one then changed your mind, it would be a second hand bargain for someone else.

HW100 are 14 shots of accurate fun. Loads about. Hold their prices and everyone wants one.

HW101 er?

• Like 1

DJ if your only target shooting then spot on mate

the hw100 is no good for target shooting mate 14 shots yes but feck you can empty the mags quick and the air cylinder to boot imo any way

and if like me you have three mags its empty a hell of a lot quicker

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

DJ if your only target shooting then spot on mate

the hw100 is no good for target shooting mate 14 shots yes but feck you can empty the mags quick and the air cylinder to boot imo any way

and if like me you have three mags its empty a hell of a lot quicker

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yeah, go through pellets quickly with the raider n it's only a ten shot lol

Hmmm :hmm:

I suppose all the lads have a good point here.

For me, I would go HW 100, DJ.

Look at it this way, on the ranges you should be getting as many re-fills as you like,- " free".

In the fields hunting - if you ever decide to,- A multi shot magazine is an absolute must. :yes: . Just the other day out hunting static, the tree I was shooting over was mobbed by corvids after I shot a wood pigeon. The HW 100 made short work of 4 crows, 1 pigeon and 1 magpie in approx.` 40 seconds :icon_eek: .

I would never have matched that with my T Rex or a single shot of any description.

Yep go the HW 100 route mate. :good:

" In my humble opinion"

atb

• Like 1

In that situation mark I can't think of a single other gun ide rather have in my hands. That's when they really come into their own and can't be beaten, not just a hw100 but any similar multi shot PCP.

I've never ownd a PCP , never felt like I really needed one. Doesn't mean I've not been in a situation where I could have needed one, reading posts like that just makes me realise how many I have been in and only bagged the 1 due to reloading,sound ,movement ete I now realise I DO need one. It would HAVE to be a hw100.

• Like 1