Kidney Stones - Anybody Had Them

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well This is Awkward

Yeah I can get my little finger all the way down it.

Stone sorted. Went back to hospital Monday for X-ray and consultant showed me before and after pics of stone. He was happy that it had been reduced enough in size by sound waves to pass through when t

Yep had them twice now in on the third time and by Christ this time round it a fecker painkillers and hot water bottles I think Kenny said it before about hot water bottles so thank you lol

there Character building lol ....I've been clear for over 18 months but been getting twinges last couple of weeks i reckon ones imminent

Kanny passing stones that big.

You must of got a japs eye like a wizards sleeve.

That made gag.

Made you gag.

How do you think kannys knob feels lol.

I bet its got a hell of a temper

• Like 1

Kanny passing stones that big.

You must of got a japs eye like a wizards sleeve.

That made gag.
Made you gag.

How do you think kannys knob feels lol.

I bet its got a hell of a temper

I don't wanna know what Kanny's knob feels like!

I didnt mean you feel kannys knob lol.

I ment if kanny is shoving bis finger down his japs eye.

How do you think bis knobs feels.

Are feck it im sat here laughing now lol.

You know what i mean.

• Like 1

Ive passed 2 and 1 kidney has about a hundred and the other, not a single stone, I got one zapped by shockwave treatment and pissed ribena for 2 days. Absolute agony

Ive passed 2 and 1 kidney has about a hundred and the other, not a single stone, I got one zapped by shockwave treatment and pissed ribena for 2 days. Absolute agony

Did they check you for cystinuria Len? its trade mark of the condition it only effecting one kidney mine all my left kidney ...it's dangerous them giving you lithorispy if there cysteine stone because there so dense the soundwaves just bounce of back in to your kidney there fecking useless at diagnosing it ..I had to suggest they tested me for it

Did they check you for cystinuria Len? its trade mark of the condition it only effecting one kidney mine all my left kidney ...it's dangerous them giving you lithorispy if there cysteine stone because there so dense the soundwaves just bounce of back in to your kidney there fecking useless at diagnosing it ..I had to suggest they tested me for it
mines all my left kidney too, they just said you've got a kidney like a bag of sand and gravel.

mines all my lef8t kidney too, they just said you've got a kidney like a bag of sand and gravel.
It's only a quick pish test they can tell you there and then .ask them If you have been tested for them next time :thumbs: Edited by kanny

mines all my lef8t kidney too, they just said you've got a kidney like a bag of sand and gravel.
It's only a quick pish test they can tell you there and then .ask them If you have been tested for them next time :thumbs:
i just remember saying to them when the shockwaves were turned up full pelt, holy Christ this is agony, then pissed ribena and showed them it, they said sorry it wasn't ment to do that. Lol.

It's only a quick pish test they can tell you there and then .ask them If you have been tested for them next time :thumbs:
i just remember saying to them when the shockwaves were turned up full pelt, holy Christ this is agony, then pissed ribena and showed them it, they said sorry it wasn't ment to do that. Lol.
I know! I had every drug they could give me and i only managed 3 zaps.. There like hard diamonds I just wish they had there value....make sure you ask em :thumbs: