Kidney Stones - Anybody Had Them

Kanny; thanks for all that advice. :thumbs: I'm going to book an appointment to see my GP soon so that I can get some advice from her too. She's one of those easygoing types who advises against taking or doing anything unless it's definitely necessary so may give me a different slant on it. Thanks again!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well This is Awkward

Yeah I can get my little finger all the way down it.

Stone sorted. Went back to hospital Monday for X-ray and consultant showed me before and after pics of stone. He was happy that it had been reduced enough in size by sound waves to pass through when t

Kanny; thanks for all that advice. :thumbs: I'm going to book an appointment to see my GP soon so that I can get some advice from her too. She's one of those easygoing types who advises against taking or doing anything unless it's definitely necessary so may give me a different slant on it. Thanks again!

Glad to be of some help ... good luck :thumbs:

Stone sorted. Went back to hospital Monday for X-ray and consultant showed me before and after pics of stone. He was happy that it had been reduced enough in size by sound waves to pass through when the stent came out. Into hospital Tuesday for stent removal, anaesthetic gel down the jap eye, a camera and a little grabbing device after that and out came the stent. Ran off to the bog two minutes later and out plopped Stoney!! Top job.

• Like 2

Stone sorted. Went back to hospital Monday for X-ray and consultant showed me before and after pics of stone. He was happy that it had been reduced enough in size by sound waves to pass through when the stent came out. Into hospital Tuesday for stent removal, anaesthetic gel down the jap eye, a camera and a little grabbing device after that and out came the stent. Ran off to the bog two minutes later and out plopped Stoney!! Top job.

Excellent congratulations on the birth of your little fecker! Lol shockwave treatment is very effective for most its just awkward people like me it doesn't work be we are just 1% ... glad to hear your all sorted :thumbs: