Wheaten Cross

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the look of that dog shovel , he seems to do well for you ? Be interesting to see how the pups outta him do for you , hope they serve you well . Best of luck with them , any plans to breed from him again in the future ?

Just got a beddy x wheaten pup my self he's 11 week old cracking little dog excellent on the recall and tbh the retrieve as well want to start coursing rabbits when he's old enuff day and knight so if anyone on here when the time comes to let me tag along with them to let my dog learn from theres Would be happy to travel anywhere to tbh thanks John

Just got a beddy x wheaten pup my self he's 11 week old cracking little dog excellent on the recall and tbh the retrieve as well want to start coursing rabbits when he's old enuff day and knight so if anyone on here when the time comes to let me tag along with them to let my dog learn from theres Would be happy to travel anywhere to tbh thanks John

• 4 weeks later...