How Unpopular Are You When.......

i reckon he will win, god help us then , he will start ww3 :blink:

With who?

Clinton's leaked e-mails prove she wants to involve the US in lots more wars,especially Syria and Iran,and if she goes through with her no-fly zones in Syria she could well end up at war with Russia.

Trump'll piss a lot of people off,but no-one that really matters and certainly not enough that they're going to go to war with America imo.

• Like 3

She one dangerous women, trump will not be allowed to win one way or another, when she gets in the middle east muslim countrys will turn on israel, mark my words.

She's destabilising these countries for Israel's security,it's all on wikileaks for you to check.

i reckon he will win, god help us then , he will start ww3 :blink:

With who?

Clinton's leaked e-mails prove she wants to involve the US in lots more wars,especially Syria and Iran,and if she goes through with her no-fly zones in Syria she could well end up at war with Russia.

Trump'll piss a lot of people off,but no-one that really matters and certainly not enough that they're going to go to war with America imo.

Wow! I agree with you neems......kind of. I really do pity the Americans options on this one, but yes, clinton could be far more dangerous....

what a shame that the witch is up against the plonker, she must think all of her prayers have been answered because if she was up against ANYBODY else she would have lost already, its only trumps silliness which has allowed her to hjave any chance of winning. horrible, conniving bitch she is.

what a shame that the witch is up against the plonker, she must think all of her prayers have been answered because if she was up against ANYBODY else she would have lost already, its only trumps silliness which has allowed her to hjave any chance of winning. horrible, conniving bitch she is.

And equally, it's her self-serving power craze that means he still has a chance of winning !

• Like 1