Am I Being Watched ?

If you look at the top r/hand side of my screen you will see a green square with a zero in it. When I click on it, it tells me how many engines were trying to track me. I have taken screenshots to show how many engines are actually tracking your every move on a internet connection.

post-20736-0-69804800-1477432146_thumb.png

post-20736-0-40528300-1477432187_thumb.png

TC

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My doctor said I'm paranoid. He didn't say it out loud, but I know what he was thinking !

I am not condemning any person who posts on here, but there are some who's, shall we say, enthusiasm is some what larger than their intelligence. Some might as well say "I robbed a bank today" then gi

I think that is down to google, I believe but I am not certain that IanB keeps the site an open site because it brings in more revenue from google. more visitors to the site = more spondulas for him.

Posted Images

Just clicked on a search link, refreshed the page and this come up.

attachicon.gifnot following me.png

Are they watching just you? :hmm::D

TC

Lol.it dont work on an archived thread.

That was not an archived thread, have a look at the title in the second tab.

TC

So just search engines then.

Well that had me baffled lol

Lol big brother watching thl . . . pmsl

Not big brother but a few have been pulled in because of the contents of their posts... I know two personally, that don't post on here anymore because of it.

Were they done for anything chris.

Just clicked on a search link, refreshed the page and this come up.

attachicon.gifnot following me.png

Are they watching just you? :hmm::D

TC

Lol.it dont work on an archived thread.
That was not an archived thread, have a look at the title in the second tab.

TC

So just search engines then.

Well that had me baffled lol

As has been said in the post above loose lips sink ships. It is not always search engines but because of the open door policy of the site anyone and I mean anyone can see what you post.

TC

• Like 2
Were they done for anything chris.

This was back when The Hunting Act was first enforced. Both were presented with their dossier of posts from this, and another site. Both got slapped wrists, nothing more. One maintains to this day that he's under surveillance when probability goes with paranoia. Neither of them post here, anymore, but do read as guests!

Like TC said above. This place is pretty much an open book. Our enemies do regularly check in to see how we're getting on. I certainly wouldn't worry about it unless you're sharing anything dodgy. After the initial enthusiasm of catching a hunter in every field, they found out that the law is pretty poorly written and generally unenforceable. Unless you use digital media to incriminate yourself, that is.

Edit your pictures to remove the EXIF data. Don't show the juicy ones. Keep schtum about dates and times. ;)

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 2

I think its just advertising tracking you ...you go on a Muslim thread next minute you got Muslim dating popping up..... but i have noticed it myself before and its always 4 guests. ..I could be wrong

Edited by kanny
  • Like 3

I am not condemning any person who posts on here, but there are some who's, shall we say, enthusiasm is some what larger than their intelligence. Some might as well say "I robbed a bank today" then give the post code. Do what you want lads but FFS keep it to trusted people.

TC

• Like 8

I am not condemning any person who posts on here, but there are some who's, shall we say, enthusiasm is some what larger than their intelligence. Some might as well say "I robbed a bank today" then give the post code. Do what you want lads but FFS keep it to trusted people.

TC

Too true, TC! Alas there won't be much in the way of change there. Luckily for them, though, our opponents aren't the sharpest either!

Were any of you here when a journo, from The M*rror tried to infiltrate the snaring forum? It was very short lived, as the mods spotted the email address. They posted once and thought better of it after the, shall we say, negative feedback.

Basically whenever there is a wildlife crime, we're at the top of the search engine because of the size of the database. Airgun, check. Snaring, check. Terrier, check... This is the first place that pops up whenever someone want to learn more about it. Seriously try putting "Sunderland Mussies Bullshit Nonsense" into a search engine and see how quickly we're on the radar! :laugh:

• Like 1

To be honest a lot of people do not have a clue how the internet works. They do not know that unless precautions are taken every time they hit a key it is recorded and accessible to others. Every thing they type when connected to the internet is retrievable, if not from their ISP then from their computer, Ipad, phone or the site they typed it on. People really need to wise up to this fact.

TC

To be honest a lot of people do not have a clue how the internet works. They do not know that unless precautions are taken every time they hit a key it is recorded and accessible to others. Every thing they type when connected to the internet is retrievable, if not from their ISP then from their computer, Ipad, phone or the site they typed it on. People really need to wise up to this fact.

TC

Can't agree more. Back in the early days I had my mug up on one of the anti-sites. Took a lot of aggro getting it resolved. Douglas Adams wrote "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Sums up this place pretty well I thought!

• Like 2