Pick Up 4X4, What To Get?

Make sure you get some stickers made for it part time hunter full time worker :haha::lol:

Got to graft. part time? Lol. still had 1000+ bunnies this season.

Don't forget to walk and brush your pets .

lol pets at home have got a sail on new pet brushes and shampoos going in the morning
Get me some then, but leave the pink bows this time mate
  • Like 1

I ve got an earler ranger and I cant fault it and if I was going to get a newer or even a brand new one one it would be the ranger saying that I would like to see either the new fiat one or wait untill the merc one is in the show room to see what they are like.

I baught a 2007 ranger just over a year ago it had 114000 on the clock and had been used as a family car no tow bar.

I have had no problems so far use it all winter towing a quad up to yorkshire dales and travelling across grouse moor.

It is realy comfy does about 30 to gallon even when towing and tows like quads not on.

Just put 2 cooper dicoverer at3 tyres on the front following good reviews on here.

Prior to buying i asked a mechanic friend which on to buy and he adviced a ranger a bit basic insid to some of the others but honest and relable.

I have made to measure a dog cage and racking for the rear as without this there is little room.

I have had 4 Hilux over 15yrs or so, one had 180,000 on it when I got it, I took it up to 240,000 never missed a beat. As jobs got better and I could afford it I got newer and better trucks, But not one gave me any problems at all.

Just for a change I got a nissan D40 and one month outside of guarantee it had problems pressure switch on common rail fault,£1200 later it was ok but never could trust it. I would just save yourself any problems and get the best Hilux you can as I've never heard of a bad one.

• Like 2

Ever think of trying the Great Wall steed? 2.0 turbo Diesel engine

No not looked at them and not heard anything about them

ive seen them, they look like Toyota but haven't heard any reviews, be interested to hear true reviews

My father in law bought one straight out the box ended up getting 2 new ones as they all broke down and it was never really off road

my new hilux has been been total trouble,never had these problems with toyota before,the new hilux specd up to what i got now is 34000 pounds.

A keeper friend of mine just got one last year after they stopped making land rovers ....he has had nothing but problems with his

• Like 1

I have had l200 for years the old models were like tanks but was very thirsty ....I have a 59 plate now better engine but not a well made and the diff actuator is right on the sub frame just where it would get smashed by a rock ...anyone buying one get a beefed up sump guard ...new upgraded leaf springs and change out the anti roll bar and suspension bushing s and you are good to go

• Like 1