Looking For Working Terrier.

WANTED:working terrier . Dog or bitch. Has to stay till dug and work all game. Will travel anywhere in the uk or ireland. Good money paid for the right dog. Pm me if yous know of anything. Badly stuck

How much game needs digging to?.

No luck yet , unfourtunatly.

there will be plenty of failures advertised soon enough... I've tried and failed in the past to buy a quick fix , other folk might tell you different but get a couple well bred pups and play the long game.. good luck..atb sesku
  • Like 6

No luck yet , unfourtunatly.

there will be plenty of failures advertised soon enough... I've tried and failed in the past to buy a quick fix , other folk might tell you different but get a couple well bred pups and play the long game.. good luck..atb sesku
Nearly as hard to get well bred pups, maybe easier if your in the mix with various groups but for the likes of me, I keep to myself and am happy to have it that way but have no access to decent stock because of it, buying in blind and a potential 18 months wasted, and I've had some shit about me, but the last one did pay off, a red fell type I've had here for last 6 years. The bad ones will only dishearten you but the good ones keep yea going.
  • Like 5