Docking Ban

A bit of a disappointment that terriers haven't been included as I would say they are just as much If not more in need than HPR breeds ....still progress

i think, that whats prob goes against it, is border terriers have un docked tails, so they prob think , if this breed is a working dog ( earth dog) and not docked , why dock the other terrier breeds , if there all doing the same job .? just a thought .!

A bit of a disappointment that terriers haven't been included as I would say they are just as much If not more in need than HPR breeds ....still progress

i think, that whats prob goes against it, is border terriers have un docked tails, so they prob think , if this breed is a working dog ( earth dog) and not docked , why dock the other terrier breeds , if there all doing the same job .? just a thought .!

Think its more to do with a jobsworth sticking their nose into something they no fcuk all about to be honest.

Think its more to do with a jobsworth sticking their nose into something they no fcuk all about to be honest.
What do you mean delswal?

i did ask that question and was told the scottish terrier men didnt do enough lobbying,whether its a lot of pish or not i dont know, so much for standing together,wf

I know a lad that was at hollyrood the other night discussing the ins and outs of the reversal of the law and the reason that terriers weren't added was because there was no evedence of tail damage to terriers submitted when all the paper work, basically because everybody that I know who has terriers have them all docked. If the vast majority of terrier boys have their dog docked wheather it be stuff from england etc or they did them anyway, there is very little cases of tail damage so then you don't have any evidence to submit to the government!

i did ask that question and was told the scottish terrier men didnt do enough lobbying,whether its a lot of pish or not i dont know, so much for standing together,wf

I know a lad that was at hollyrood the other night discussing the ins and outs of the reversal of the law and the reason that terriers weren't added was because there was no evedence of tail damage to terriers submitted when all the paper work, basically because everybody that I know who has terriers have them all docked. If the vast majority of terrier boys have their dog docked wheather it be stuff from england etc or they did them anyway, there is very little cases of tail damage so then you don't have any evidence to submit to the government!

that sounds more like it it was spaniel lads who mentioned it to me,wf