New Hw97 Blackline

I'm not much off a air gun fanatic more off a ferreting/lurcher man, but do enjoy a bay walking the woods and hedgerows with one off my 2 guns hw100 and rapped17,i converted to them from springers years ago about 10 or more, I recently bought a HW 97 blackline stainless in 22 really to introduce my son from a junior gun, I completely forgot the joy and fun and simplicity and capability off a good springer I'm converted back it's now my favourite bit of kit.

• Like 7

Since no one wants to comment on your post Meg i will mate

the 97 is one of the best money can buy as far as springers go there a top class rifle

the only down side is the wait there a heavy bit of kit

get it polished and tune,d you will not regret it i can tell you

the silver and nickel one is going to be my next one but im going to make it all silver IE,,,,scopes and barrel wait ,,,,mounts....all ready got the mounts off a good friend off here .

Once that has all been done im going to fit the action into a custom sporter stock if you think it looks good in the black synthetic then you should see the silver action in a wood sporter stock there just stunning in wood

Any way welcome back to the springer world and enjoy mate enjoy

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Just got one a few weeks ago myself Meg the wooden thumb hole stock ordered a kit from welsh willie last week in 22 calibre also have the hw 100 in 177 and airarms s410 superlight in 22 I actually favour the airarms over the hw 100 but it's been years fae av had a springer can't wait till the leaves fall from the trees and get a few shots at the little furry buggers

I've got a Sandwell Field Sports tuning kit fitted to my HW97K and it's a beauty to shoot with. Just a standard HW97 .177cal. in the factory Bavarian sporter stock but what a hunting rifle! It'll whack a rabbit out clean at some impressive ranges.

Can't fault these guns or these kits really.

All the best.

Simon