Loss of permission - force of sale.

Rare chance to own a real good pack of bushing dogs. These dogs will work anything from a rat to a wild boar and will fill a pot up everyday of the week.
1 russell dog - 4 years old.
1 russell bitch - 3 years old.
1 lakeland dog - 18 months old.
1 Russell X Whippet bitch - 2 years old.

They all work really well together and will all sit on a quad. These dogs DO NOT go to ground.
Put a lot of work into this little pack, 20 years of breeding.

THESE ARE A PACK AND WILL ONLY BE SOLD AS A PACK.

One month trial given.

Any enquiries you must ring 07466564355 as will not reply via private message or email.
Location - Berkshire/Surrey
Price - £1200 (no offers)
ALSO FOR SALE - LAMPING DOG
Saluki X Bull Greyhound Dog, 3 years old
24TTS fawn.
Jumps like a stag, retrieves anything and likes things with teeth. A one man dog.
Any enquiries you must ring 07466564355 as will not reply via private message or email.
Location - Berkshire/Surrey
Price - £295

post-8599-0-00900900-1474806702_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

3 terriers + 20 years of breeding and none go to ground = piss poor terrier breeding.I do an awful lot of bushing with terriers and would not breed from a terrier thats scared of the dark,saying that a bushing terrier that refuses to enter would be a useful tool,3 of the same ?.

Seen loads of terriers who are demon bushers & won't go to ground that's probably why these men only use them work on top we just call them rabbiting terriers so that = good bushers atb Flacko

• Like 2

3 terriers + 20 years of breeding and none go to ground = piss poor terrier breeding.I do an awful lot of bushing with terriers and would not breed from a

terrier thats scared of the dark,saying that a bushing terrier that refuses to enter would be a useful tool,3 of the same ?.

Maybe he breed the dogs for hunting abilty souly in mind and breed so they wouldnt go to ground.not every 1 thinks a digging terrier is the holy grail of hunting.
  • Like 3

Exactly thank feck I thought I was the only one thinking that feildsporthunter atb Flacko

If its a terrier it should fecking graft like a terrier,otherwise its a terrier that should never have been bred from.Id not own a terrier that did not bush and ratch about on top,id not breed from a terrier that was scared of dark places.The best bushing terriers enter,the worse terriers refuse.

3 terriers + 20 years of breeding and none go to ground = piss poor terrier breeding.I do an awful lot of bushing with terriers and would not breed from a

terrier thats scared of the dark,saying that a bushing terrier that refuses to enter would be a useful tool,3 of the same ?.

Maybe he breed the dogs for hunting abilty souly in mind and breed so they wouldnt go to ground.not every 1 thinks a digging terrier is the holy grail of hunting.

Id not own another digging terrier,id not own 20 years of terrier breeding that refused to enter,would you?

3 terriers + 20 years of breeding and none go to ground = piss poor terrier breeding.I do an awful lot of bushing with

terriers and would not breed from a

terrier thats scared of the dark,saying that a bushing terrier that refuses to enter would be a useful tool,3 of the same

?.

Maybe he breed the dogs for

hunting abilty souly in mind and breed so they wouldnt go to ground.not every 1 thinks a digging terrier is the holy grail of hunting.

Id not own another digging terrier,id not own 20 years of terrier breeding that

refused to enter,would you?

If i was after a bushing terrier and this mans dogs were good at there job.it wouldnt bother me if 40 years of that breeding didint go to ground.dog is being bought as a bushing dog not a digging dog.

• Like 1

Seen loads of terriers who are demon bushers & won't go to ground that's probably why these men only use them work on top we just call them rabbiting terriers so that = good bushers atb Flacko

The only thing that equates with terriers that refuse to enter,especially over 20 years,is a twat at the back of the nape,then source a terrier bred to enter that also bushes,always to a better standard,if a terrier is reluctant to enter its always as reluctant on top.

Why would you want digging dogs breed in to bushing dogs.defeats the purpose you will be out bushing and get stuck digging for the day.bushing dogs for bushing digging dogs for digging.simple really.i think a terrier hunting abilty is a lot more important for bushing dogs.most digging terriers never done a days bushing

In there life.

• Like 7

Thing is morton these lads keep breeding these little rabbiting terriers to get her & they keep throwing this type of worker so you can't really change there work ethics they suit them for there job anyways it's just my opinion so enough said I reckon we should leave the mans advert alone I understand wher you coming from tho so atb Flacko

The only thing that equates with terriers that refuse to enter,especially over 20 years,is a twat at the back of the nape,then source a terrier bred to enter that also bushes,always to a better standard,if a terrier is reluctant to enter its always as reluctant on top.

Have you seen this fellas dogs work, or are you just giving your expert opinion?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1