American Police Officer Charged

How many people here could hit something the size of a kneecap from 30 yds in a high stress situation?.......come on, think about it!

If you suspect someone is reaching for a weapon you aim for the biggest target and put them down.......kneecap indeed ! Lol

30yds ? she was no more than 10 ft away and he's hands are above his head? And the other dumb comment about a shot criminal getting paid thousands, I bet when that trigger happy bitch is 4 - 20 yrs in jail she wishes she had shot him in the leg, and yes police are trained to shoot to kill, but they do not have a shoot to kill policy, if a trained officer cannot hit an unarmed man with his hands raised in the leg from 10 ft she should back in the kitchen ffs

Haha tool, so it's a dumb comment to state facts?? The USA is the biggest bunch of sewing mother fuckers going if everyone who got shot by the police was wounded how much money would they all get? Please don't knee cap me though bad man.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing how popular the police become on here when they're shooting the right type of people

Hate the word racist but if there's one way to turn the average person into a 'racist' is to let this shit continue. I've not seen the video but by the sounds of it it's another idiot not following in

Posted Images

Hahaha shoot them in the knee cap! You have been watching to many films!

I never mentioned a kneecap, I said a leg shot, that officer was stood by the rear bumper of an suv, the man who got shot was at the drivers door 6-8 ft maybe? a leg shot would not be to difficult. He never reached into any window, and as for danger 1 officer never even drew his weapon, and if the danger was imminent why did the other officers not fire? She fcuked up. He died of a single gunshot, had he been reaching for a gun they would of all fired. Black man in the wrong place with a trigger happy white cop.

Right...thought I'd go watch the video.

Can anyone explain why he walked around 20ft to the side of his car when I'm guessing all along being instructed to stop?

I've yet to see anyone get shot when complying 100% with the police.

• Like 1

Can anyone explain why he walked around 20ft to the side of his car when I'm guessing all along being instructed to stop?

Exactly the man was a fool nobody knows why he was walking towards his vehicle hence why he got shot.

No audio so I don't know what was being said, but I know while his hands are raised he's not a threat. Why did one of the officers never bother drawing his weapon? Why did the rest not shoot? It may well come out she panicked and fcuked up, because as being proven by pictures the window of the vehicle was closed, so how could he have reached inside?

I havnt seen anything online about the reasons he was walking around to the car . The audio in the dash Can wasn't on apparently .

They could have been instructing him to stop, they could have been instructing him to put his hands on the car who knows . If they were instructing him to stop why wait until he's around the side of the car to shoot him

No audio so I don't know what was being said, but I know while his hands are raised he's not a threat. Why did one of the officers never bother drawing his weapon? Why did the rest not shoot? It may well come out she panicked and fcuked up, because as being proven by pictures the window of the vehicle was closed, so how could he have reached inside?[/quot

Come on mate I think we can guess what's being said. And if he did as he was told he'd be sitting in his house tonight or possibly jail but not the morgue.

No audio so I don't know what was being said, but I know while his hands are raised he's not a threat. Why did one of the officers never bother drawing his weapon? Why did the rest not shoot? It may well come out she panicked and fcuked up, because as being proven by pictures the window of the vehicle was closed, so how could he have reached inside?[/quot

Come on mate I think we can guess what's being said. And if he did as he was told he'd be sitting in his house tonight or possibly jail but not the morgue.

I agree with what you just said lab…………..but because he ignored her he got shot? no gun found, no window down, no other officer fires, yeah if he listened he would be alive, I hope it don't turn out he was deaf……..police will have a problem then

I havnt seen anything online about the reasons he was walking around to the car . The audio in the dash Can wasn't on apparently .

They could have been instructing him to stop, they could have been instructing him to put his hands on the car who knows . If they were instructing him to stop why wait until he's around the side of the car to shoot him

All ifs and buts. My guess is they are telling him to get on the ground. Let's not pretend they just ask you to do something and if you don't do it they shoot you straight away.

He walks away towards his car....potential threat on the car. He got shot. The officer is at the back of the car, maybe it looked like the window was down. As I said...stop what your doing. Put your hands up and f***ing stand still.

Years ago when I was a young bloke, I was walking through Elephant & Castle at about 3am with a bird who was a pal of mine......a car with 4 spades passed on the other side of the road and they was all having a good look, so I had a quick look and picked up a chunk of paving slab that was luckily laying about.

I watched the car do a u-turn and they came back towards us......they pulled up and the passenger put his head out the window and asks for the time.

So I said yeah, I've got the time and showed him the bit of paving slab......now I have to tell you, if he had started to open the door I would have just smashed his canister open without a second thought.

They saw the slab and f****d off.

So tell me, what would anyone here of done?......waited to see if they wanted to take me for breakfast ?

This is what these officers are facing multiple times on a daily basis.

These people are f***ing animals and you have to assume they all are or you are dead!.......it's as simple as that.

You sensed a threat so you armed yourself to prepare yourself from any form of attck coming you or your lady friends way . I can agree with that. It might have saved you from much needed agro . Probably not what i would have done myself but thats not to say your decision isnt right

Your last 2 lines i cant agree with . You say "these people are f***ing animals and you have to assume they all are or you are dead...its as simple as that"

Its not really as simple as that . Their black police officers and black people everywhere in the world making their way in life . Granted the majority of statistics in america is that blacks are the most likely to go to jail and commit crimes etc . You cant escape that . But loads of them are normal people just like you and me . And to treat them all as criminals just incase is incredibly harsh . Being a cop in america is a dangerous job , they know that when they join. I would assume that whenever they are on duty they are on high alert regardless of race

They probably fooked off in case you offered them a paving job lazy cnuts.

• Like 1

I agree with what you just said lab..but because he ignored her he got shot? no gun found, no window down, no other officer fires, yeah if he listened he would be alive, I hope it don't turn out he was deaf..police will have a problem then

?....yes they would. It's all fine and well us debating it here with lots of time. I'm sure we all have regrets on things we would do different mate. The cop could be a quivering wreck the now.

I still maintain if you comply 100% you live to breath another day.

Amazing how popular the police become on here when they're shooting the right type of people :laugh:

They be even more popular if they nut you.

Aye there'd definitely be a whip round for the officer involved :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

All ifs and buts. My guess is they are telling him to get on the ground. Let's not pretend they just ask you to do something and if you don't do it they shoot you straight away.

He walks away towards his car....potential threat on the car. He got shot. The officer is at the back of the car, maybe it looked like the window was down. As I said...stop what your doing. Put your hands up and f***ing stand still.

Not trying to inflame the conversation here but you reply to my post with " all ifs and buts" . Then straight away said " my guess is" . Same thing

Theirs no audio . So guessing or thinking what was said is a moot point at this time . When just watching the video and forgetting audio it looks really bad .

Could just as well be them saying "put your hands on the car" as "stop there" . Regardless. The threat there wasn't huge from what I could see in my opinion . If every cop is going to start plugging people when they make sudden moves then there would be dead everywhere.

Now if the bloke was a known criminal or was wanted or anything that flags up then I can see then trying to save themselves and that's fine . But he was just a bloke who's car had broke down

Stuff could come out in the wash to flush away my points tho. I'm just going on what I've read and seen so far

• Like 1