Multiple Terrier Pups Stolen From Kennels In Rhondda Valleys

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not being funny Peter if I know who had them they would be back with me were they should belong not with scum bags or people who haven't got well breed dogs so they buy nicked dogs if I find out witch

karma will come around pal I'm sure of it...save me a seat on that bus.get your other dogs indoors or somewhere out the way-it will be someone you know as hard as that's to believe.just a shame you di

Personally I wouldn't buy a pup out the back of some van without the bitch there showing obvious signs of being the dam.some c**ts have no morals mind...will be someone who they know has put the dirty

Posted Images

In this day and age I can't fathom why people don't either have their litters in the house or in a secured, camered up, booby trapped kennel.

Flash bangs and trip wire cost fuuck all and certainly do their job. A camera and storage is under 50 notes.

Still w@nkers for stealing them and I hope you get them back mate.

Flash bangs and trip wires hahahahahahahah ffucking class . All the best with the pups.

Ya shouldn't have to relie on your mates to give you back a pup or 2 cause some bitter jealous c**t stole the ones ya had the cheek of them to go in the first place I really do hope ya find who done and where they are terrier world is small and people talk amongst themselves I'd be very surprised if someone on these hunting sites hasn't already heard something but then again they are those who choose to keep quiet and look the other way be relentless don't let up keep it in the open on the forums ya never know at least it will make them to hot to handle.

• Like 3

Someone must know something

I rekon the fella knows who done it but hasnt the balls to do anything about it.i wouldnt say many people knew they were there should be easy enough to find out who took them.

Not being funny Peter if I know who had them they would be back with me were they should belong not with scum bags or people who haven't got well breed dogs so they buy nicked dogs if I find out witch I will as the saying goes loose lips sinks ships an they won't have hands left like Lee said an I got penty ov boys man an woman wanting a peace ov the scum bags who done it so no pal I got plenty ov balls so it's not that nothing to go on so [BANNED TEXT] u want me to do
  • Like 6