Multiple Terrier Pups Stolen From Kennels In Rhondda Valleys

With them been taking out a stable block it could be someone that keeps horses there or came to buy a horse there an seen the pup an nicked them to bring to ballinasloe horse fair its on the end of the month any time i was there was english lads selling dogs if anyones going it be worth keeping an eye out.hope you get them back.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not being funny Peter if I know who had them they would be back with me were they should belong not with scum bags or people who haven't got well breed dogs so they buy nicked dogs if I find out witch

karma will come around pal I'm sure of it...save me a seat on that bus.get your other dogs indoors or somewhere out the way-it will be someone you know as hard as that's to believe.just a shame you di

Personally I wouldn't buy a pup out the back of some van without the bitch there showing obvious signs of being the dam.some c**ts have no morals mind...will be someone who they know has put the dirty

Posted Images

Whoever it is knows the place, knew the pups were there and knows the lads routine. Narrow it down to them 3 things and the list will be very small IMO.

I would think the lad probably has an idea who it is unless he has loads of people through it each day, the RSPCA have been known to steal dogs in the past but they would of taken everything, the answer will be closer to home than you want to believe, visit everyone thats been there or knows of them pups, WM

• Like 2

I've been everywhere phoned evey1 I know over the country the truth will come out weather it's next wk next year or so on an they will get [BANNED TEXT] they desvre the number ov man who wants me to let them know who it is to give them a hiding I'll need a 52 seater bus so god help them if I do ? An they my stables for my nices horses an mine I breed the pups for my self an helped 1 or 2 boys out 3 was 9 wks all bitches an 2 was 6 wks had the 4 o'clock Saturday so they hit me the rigth time just glad they didn't take the older dogs thank you to everyone who's helping me out I will never forgot it ???

• Like 3

I've been everywhere phoned evey1 I know over the country the truth will come out weather it's next wk next year or so on an they will get [bANNED TEXT] they desvre the number ov man who wants me to let them know who it is to give them a hiding I'll need a 52 seater bus so god help them if I do ? An they my stables for my nices horses an mine I breed the pups for my self an helped 1 or 2 boys out 3 was 9 wks all bitches an 2 was 6 wks had the 4 o'clock Saturday so they hit me the rigth time just glad they didn't take the older dogs thank you to everyone who's helping me out I will never forgot it ???

karma will come around pal I'm sure of it...save me a seat on that bus.get your other dogs indoors or somewhere out the way-it will be someone you know as hard as that's to believe.just a shame you didn't catch them in the act and Tony Martin the b*****ds.plenty out there ask no questions and will just keep those bitches locked away as breeding machines.I sincerely hope that their bollocks turn black and drop off and that when they caught they don't walk without the aid of walking sticks.atb dc
  • Like 6

The folk that do this shit are retarded..they soon fall out over something and start talking...grab a few gear heads and wave a bag in front of them...they know who's doing what at 4 am saturday morning...or if your phone is strangley quite with invites this season...someones feeling guilty. Atb dc

• Like 5

The folk that do this shit are retarded..they soon fall out over something and start talking...grab a few gear heads and wave a bag in front of them...they know who's doing what at 4 am saturday morning...or if your phone is strangley quite with invites this season...someones feeling guilty. Atb dc

I've been everywhere phoned evey1 I know over the country the truth will come out weather it's next wk next year or so on an they will get [bANNED TEXT] they desvre the number ov man who wants me to let them know who it is to give them a hiding I'll need a 52 seater bus so god help them if I do ? An they my stables for my nices horses an mine I breed the pups for my self an helped 1 or 2 boys out 3 was 9 wks all bitches an 2 was 6 wks had the 4 o'clock Saturday so they hit me the rigth time just glad they didn't take the older dogs thank you to everyone who's helping me out I will never forgot it ???

karma will come around pal I'm sure of it...save me a seat on that bus.get your other dogs indoors or somewhere out the way-it will be someone you know as hard as that's to believe.just a shame you didn't catch them in the act and Tony Martin the b*****ds.plenty out there ask no questions and will just keep those bitches locked away as breeding machines.I sincerely hope that their bollocks turn black and drop off and that when they caught they don't walk without the aid of walking sticks.atb dc

yep ,bust legs is what needed for these scum, because its a private stables , its somebody who been to see of late, or been told of them, either way somebody seen them before :yes:

They day will come ? 2 mates out ov 4 has offered me a pup back witch I give them an I can have a dog out ov the same litter as the 2 I had Saturday at least they was wormed the nigth they went so I hope they shit every where an on them ? I know they gone an ill never see them again an it's [BANNED TEXT] close so all I can do is wait till they slip up all dogs was moved strigth away DC

• Like 3