The Ultimate Male?

The lack of knowledge people have included the blokes who look well is unreal.

The number of times I've heard people say "I'm going light now to rip-up" or "I'm going to go heavy to bulk-up" is crazy...

Telling my mate it's pure bullshit is like talking to a brick wall, funnily enough he looks shite after years of training....

Everybody at my work follows shite programmes some p.t has charged them a fortune for and talks about just wanting ton"tone up and not look like a bodybuilder" the amount of shite I've heard over the years I just let it go and get on with what I'm doing now it used to get to me.

Lab all you need is a bar/dumbbell bars ,weights, decent bench. Squat rack . Dip station. Then fire a bar for pull ups between the rafters. Those should be the staple of every home gym in my opinion and can be used to get in great shape without any other equipment. When I first started I got all second hand stuff pretty cheap from gumtree.

I've got most of that now mate. Just need somewhere to put it all now...?

I've got the building if you fancy moving south ?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ultimate male lol how gay is this thread ...ooh isn't he strong look at he's muscles ?

The really annoying thing about this video is I don't remember giving anyone permission to video me in the gym....   And I had a stinking hangover from drinking a firkin of ale the night before.

Almost the ultimate male......that prize goes to the mighty DB

The number of times I've heard people say "I'm going light now to rip-up" or "I'm going to go heavy to bulk-up" is crazy...

Telling my mate it's pure bullshit is like talking to a brick wall, funnily enough he looks shite after years of training....

Everybody at my work follows shite programmes some p.t has charged them a fortune for and talks about just wanting ton"tone up and not look like a bodybuilder" the amount of shite I've heard over the years I just let it go and get on with what I'm doing now it used to get to me.

Lab all you need is a bar/dumbbell bars ,weights, decent bench. Squat rack . Dip station. Then fire a bar for pull ups between the rafters. Those should be the staple of every home gym in my opinion and can be used to get in great shape without any other equipment. When I first started I got all second hand stuff pretty cheap from gumtree.

I've got most of that now mate. Just need somewhere to put it all now...?
I've got the building if you fancy moving south ?

?....I've got a concrete pad about 10m x 8m. It's going to be a big f****r. Hope the bank manager says 'yes' to my questions..?

• Like 1

My missis would bang the cnut right out-left then a right he wouldn't know what day of the week it was lol.if he did it the natural way then fairplay-but I suspect he's a juice head so not overly impressed -you can't put muscle on the end of your chin ;).atb dc

Even half the Personal Trainers don't have a clue and just blurt out the same old shit. They only look good cos they've got more medicine in them than a chemist.

I'm being honest I'm very tempted to have a dabble with the Jungle Juice but won't risk the sides....

• Like 1

Even half the Personal Trainers don't have a clue and just blurt out the same old shit. They only look good cos they've got more medicine in them than a chemist.

I'm being honest I'm very tempted to have a dabble with the Jungle Juice but won't risk the sides....

I've a lot of mates on them with very little side effects other than not being able to come off them to a point where you would say they are addicted

But what are they on? As a teenager I had bad acne and needed medication for it, luckily I didn't end up with scaring. I don't think having a great body makes up for looking like the moon if I break out in spots.

My missis would bang the cnut right out-left then a right he wouldn't know what day of the week it was lol.if he did it the natural way then fairplay-but I suspect he's a juice head so not overly impressed -you can't put muscle on the end of your chin ;).atb dc

He's a gymnast not a boxer. Lol

• Like 1

Tbh I don't do them and don't know loads about them but one guy has been on them since high school and has done probably every oral, injectable,HGH and whatever else you could think of and is fine. I wouldn't say he looks good just blew up and big as he doesn't eat or train that well. You hear of others getting terrible side effects. Think its just your luck tbh .

It can't be coincidence all these Bodybuilders and wrestlers dropping dead so young, is it really worth the health damage to look well and pull a bit of extra pussy?

I think a lot get on the gear too soon, without understanding the importance of diet. Much better of training natty and getting your diet and lifestyle sorted. I dont think they understand the huge importance of diet as to the training.

I think a lot get on the gear too soon, without understanding the importance of diet. Much better of training natty and getting your diet and lifestyle sorted. I dont think they understand the huge importance of diet as to the training.

I don't think it's massively important when on steroids tbh. My cousin's diet is shit and is fairly clueless about training but he looks very well, steroids is the big major factor why he looks good. He trains regularly I'll give him that but if he did it naturally he would be lost....

Tbh I don't do them and don't know loads about them but one guy has been on them since high school and has done probably every oral, injectable,HGH and whatever else you could think of and is fine. I wouldn't say he looks good just blew up and big as he doesn't eat or train that well. You hear of others getting terrible side effects. Think its just your luck tbh .

It can't be coincidence all these Bodybuilders and wrestlers dropping dead so young, is it really worth the health damage to look well and pull a bit of extra pussy?

true, and being honest , it carnt do your heart/ joints any good carrying that extra weight . i am 5ft 11 1/2 in and 81 kl just under 13 st . now i had few tests done at my doctors the other day, more so my lungs , even though i stopped 25 years ago smoking , it scared my lungs . the the doc/ nurse said iam in very good shape for my age (64) i ride a bike 10 mile every other day, walk my dogs twice a day. i did use weights when 30 year old bloke , could bench 250 lb well over my body weight of back then 13 st and curl 60lb , and did karate for 3 years, i think it held me in good stead for now, because i am the same weight now as i waS 30 YEARS AGO . :yes: But when see blokes my height and 16/17 st surely they got to be over weight :yes: , and i know one thing if nothing else anyting you do when young to your body will deff come back and haunt you, and maybe knock years off your life fact . :yes:

I don't think it's massively important when on steroids tbh. My cousin's diet is shit and is fairly clueless about training but he looks very well, steroids is the big major factor why he looks good. He trains regularly I'll give him that but if he did it naturally he would be lost....

Sorry I disagree, whether on gear or not diet is of major importance. Even on the juice your diet needs to bang on to keep your bf low.Just my opinion atb

Sorry I disagree, whether on gear or not diet is of major importance. Even on the juice your diet needs to bang on to keep your bf low.Just my opinion atb
I don't think this is true, like I said my cousin's abs are showing and he's forever at McDonald's and KFC. He was naturally skinny so he's far from a genetic beast. Steroid impact is massively underrated IMO.... Edited by DogFox123