Hi. Introduction And Ive Finally Managed To Upload A Pic Of My New Pup

l am a lady who loves her lurchers, i grew up in a family where our working lurchers really were our pot fillers , and ive had lurchers all my life. l work my dogs, mostly daytime mooching and they join in with the odd ferrets and nets session.

I've just recently aquired the pup in the photo, she's my latest addition, and i have high hopes for her for next year as my old bitch is getting a bit past it.

Anyway, Greetings all you knowledgable people on this forum

Bull lurcher Babe

post-103382-0-40240800-1471555419_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Nice pup, what else is in your team?

Hi. Well i have an aging Saluki/collie/grey, she's my current worker and shes been a cracking dog in her time. l also have a none working collie/grey aged 7 months, who has some sight and hearing problems on account of her colouring, and i have a pure Saluki dog pup and another, rough coated bull grey x deerhound bull grey from good working stock. So i have my hands full this year

Welcome always nice hearing a female out doing abit aswell. I'm sure ul hear from some know it alls but there are some sound men and women in between them to good luck with the pups

I second that, one of the best working lurcher that Ive seen, collie/whip/ grey, both parents, was bred by and parents worked, by a woman. Thankfully the days when 'women should be be tied to the kitchen' and all that sexist, draconian bollox is long long gone.

I love women,................. they're great in the kitchen! Lol.

Only messing b l b, welcome :thumbs: