Bull X Cocker...

Gaz_1989

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tommy27 has been and picked up one of the bull X cockers off steven as advertised on here.   He's a big old lad. Just took a quick few pics next to my brindle bitch for comparison. Will get some bet

Him an his sister both love the water shot a few geese an they retrieve in fact don't take him local park as he will take anything on the water lol had some funny early mornings not so funny when others about great pics lads.again couldn't of gone to better home atb

• Like 2

Cheers Tommy I use to take all mine 2 cockerx big slubulgray wipx an pup to last 2 big slubulx was in any cover they followed him an we used to get a few good day's they done ok for me an if you shot anything they would find it retrieve it in no time.covers heavy at the Moe went Sunday got to place was like sas getting through the cover ended up giving it a miss going skegvegas the weekend get a few on the sights on lamp can't wait kids can't wait for rides beach I can't wait till it gets dark lamping out window don't get out car dogs in an out passenger window lazy nights after running round with kids all day

• Like 1

Just wondering what kind of game would you all use a x like that for the first one that comes to me for us over here would be on the trap line tracking game that drug off a trap looks like he would do better getting over the hills and those that brush pules I would think that with the bull blood it could hold it owne with some of the hard game we have I just wonder if you all did not have the laws you do how would you think a dog like that would do on fox or Badger would you say It would be to push fox and Badger to the gun or would you think it could catch

I've got two litter sisters here kyboy44 there half the size of tommy27 new dog,not that size matters,that what she says anyway lol.think they will be ideal for flushing fox to the gun and rabbits to the lurchers,there quiet young so see what this season brings atb mud

Out of interest how tall are they fella....You are right though size doesn't matter its that certain type of drive that they need. atb.

• Like 1