Sign in to follow this  
lurcher666phil

Dogs For Sale

Message too all lads too make you aware these dogs aren't [BANNED TEXT] he said lurchers need good feed and yard needs good clean and terrier was like something out battersay dog home that he picked up just watch what your buying lads heads up πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ cheers sub

And come on Phil lay off that strongbow. In morning lad no need too turn too drink if backs gone lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

Message too all lads too make you aware these dogs aren't [bANNED TEXT] he said lurchers need good feed and yard needs good clean and terrier was like something out battersay dog home that he picked up just watch what your buying lads heads up cheers sub

dont know wer this fella gets his info from coz nobodys been 2 see any dogs yet so how would any 1 know wat there like???? And im sure any one ive sent pictures to can see the dogs are in good condition fella here just upset coz hes a timewaster and ive exposed on here 4 wat he is grow up lad

[BANNED TEXT] cause you've been caught out trying too pass shit on am only giving lads heads up πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lads like you should be named and shamed passing shit on...πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

On it most days by the looks of you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sub leave the poor fukcer to it, it ain't needed... people turning up at his place for themselves judge the dogs yourself, always have a trial with ANY adult dog and if your happy part money then company.. Simple!

Edited by Moja
  • Like 2

Guest Snitch99

The fella has has shown the dogs a friend of mine.

Β 

And phil has been decent enough to let the lad from liverpool put some money down an dig to the russel for sale.

Β 

To see if its his cup of tea. I think that's pretty fair.

Β 

Also has some decent gear.

All the gear i would that would suggest man whom has dug.

Β 

Russel seemed to good condition.

• Like 2

Sub leave the poor fukcer to it, it ain't needed... people turning up at his place for themselves judge the dogs yourself, always have a trial with ANY adult dog and if your happy part money then company.. Simple!

true

right this is just my out look on things. I know who lurcher666phil is ive been out with him in the past, to say he doesn't look after his dogs is utter sh1t, and to me someone spending in excess of Β£2500 building block kennels with galv gates isn't the type of fella that scrimps on feed, the kennels a finished with drain etc, any working doglad would be proud to put there dogs in there, they a certainly better than 98% of kennels you see on these web pages when scroats are selling there wares.

so im telling you lads out there not to listen to sub coz he is talking utter pish,

well fed dogs well exercised well worked and well looked after, coz ive seen them with me own eyes,

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this