Latest Cabinet Addition.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been considering one for a long while, well the opportunity came up a couple of weeks ago so I decided to see what all the fuss is about.  

Daystate wolf on its way VM sorry bud   and your a twat as soon as you own a hw100   welcome to the twat club RB   atvbmac :thumbs:

Nice addition mate   You won't go wrong with that. I'm taking mine for a walk tonight ........                                             Ya twat

Posted Images

Up your as well jon :tongue2:

atb mate

ill bring mine down next week . and i know that will change your mind !, you wont want to give it back :blink:

No need mate - I was just being an arse :whistling: I've had 2 in the past, a .177 and a .22 - fantastic rifles, mine were both faultless :yes:

• Like 1

Thanks, it's in .22 and I have been out a couple of times with it, had a few pigeons and a couple of rabbits so far, nothing too serious just yet as I want to tweak a few things and find a good pellet it like first.

Been called a twat all my life so feels like home !

Thanks, it's in .22 and I have been out a couple of times with it, had a few pigeons and a couple of rabbits so far, nothing too serious just yet as I want to tweak a few things and find a good pellet it like first.

Sounds like you're getting on with it well so far mate :thumbs:

Yeah, the fit doesn't feel quite right to me yet, seems like it sits too low in the shoulder, may have to see if I can find an adjustable shoulder pad for it to raise it up a bit

Bisley adjustable pads

£19,99

one size fits all

you have to grind it to fit just place it on the stock draw around it with a marker then grind it down to fit

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-16127100-1470865778.jpg

post-63400-0-27666900-1470865793.jpg

post-63400-0-82397900-1470865843.jpg

post-63400-0-85930200-1470865854.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah, the fit doesn't feel quite right to me yet, seems like it sits too low in the shoulder, may have to see if I can find an adjustable shoulder pad for it to raise it up a bit

Bisley adjustable pads

£19,99

one size fits all

you have to grind it to fit just place it on the stock draw around it with a marker then grind it down to fit

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks, exactly what I was thinking, £15.98 on the bay from js rams bottom, or £15.78 direct from their site, one issue down ?

So, seeing as so many of you lot seem to own these, how pellet fussy are they, and in .22 flavour what should I be looking to try, seems the bsa barrels are a lot different to these as it hates all the things my beeza's enjoyed