Paul Joseph Watson

Yep he's spot on all the time, I don't like info wars though and think Alex Jones is a bit mental although his channel gets some good people on like Time Kennedy MMA fighter, this interview was scarily prophetic and the follow up interview expanded on what he thinks will happen in Summer this year across europe and USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yNqfw4czf8

• Like 3

Yep he's spot on all the time, I don't like info wars though and think Alex Jones is a bit mental although his channel gets some good people on like Time Kennedy MMA fighter, this interview was scarily prophetic and the follow up interview expanded on what he thinks will happen in Summer this year across europe and USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yNqfw4czf8

Very interesting guy

Tommy Robinson was laughed at & slaughtered for yrs , yet he's being proved right every day & he has had the bottle to literally put his life on the line standing up for OUR way off life being destroyed , I admire his stance !!

• Like 3

Tommy Robinson was laughed at & slaughtered for yrs , yet he's being proved right every day & he has had the bottle to literally put his life on the line standing up for OUR way off life being destroyed , I admire his stance !!

I shook the mans hand when he was recently in Rotherham and thanked him for comeing to the town with Pediga.The idiot from Rotherhams muslim youth Muabeen has bottled it twice of having a live debate with Tommy.

• Like 2

BBC a haven for perverts and misinformation tool of the last century now thankfully largely redundant but caused endless misery with its good pal the establishment in its prime

Would not piss on it if it was on fire

I shouldn't watch videos like these, as inspirational as some of these lads are I just can't handle the apologist lefties. I understand muslims and I can deal with them, when push comes to shove they will be easily rounded up and controlled. These apologist lefties, from government to fool on a forum, that deny and accept all the problems and cause nothing but grief for their own people I just find very difficult to deal with. Why is it some cannot see what is so obvious???

• Like 2