One Black Bitch

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm traveling down that way soon if anyone is interested in the pup I can help by getting it to the Midlands or maybe a bit further if it helps anyone out

Pups got nice coats on them,thick fur but looks easy to brush out /maintain. This an socks litter people been spoilt for choice for edible quarry lurchers this year really.

even when you think hes looking the other way lol

Getting big now,used to have one of those igloo kennels years ago ,not seen one in years.

they are mate iv not wayed them but they are very heavy.i only got it a few weeks back as one of the pups was going a bit shy of beeing out so got it so the can spend more time out it done the trick so money well spent

Belters prefare the black n myself thought you would've picked her yourself could be a throw back to your old stuff?

I jest won't to stick with dogs from now on mate so I'm not tempted to breed ever again.but the longer she is her the more I'm liking her she gos in Dylan's swimming pool mad thing

If she gives you that feeling in ya bones n you have the room hang on to her atleast for a while longer so your sure, I've made that mistake before n once gone really regretted it, I know what ya saying tho..

Edited by dodger

If she gives you that feeling in ya bones n you have the room hang on to her atleast for a while longer so your sure, I've made that mistake before n once gone really regretted it, I know what ya saying tho..

There was a few I would of liked to keep on mate but want to really get going with the one my time is split up more now I have my lad best thing ever by the way you will now what its like soon lol

3/4 meals a day all they can eat fatty kidney liver and tender loin plus a pint of milk

picture%205817_zpspaopsh65.jpg

pups love theyer grub it was drizling when i put them out then ternd to rain them thick coats on them done the trick laying out in it eating no intrest in getting in the kennal

picture%205818_zpsfymtxdhe.jpg

second meal of the day the sun had come out

picture%205818_zpsfymtxdhe.jpg

picture%205825_zpsrd7sbygp.jpg

picture%205826_zpspmc5i4lv.jpg

picture%205829_zpsiwlwsw6p.jpg

picture%205830_zpsuha7iyfs.jpg

picture%205833_zps2g4kebqc.jpg

picture%205835_zpsiv4wdkek.jpg

you can run but you cant hide

picture%205841_zpszt8q2jpf.jpg

picture%205842_zps7mshhh0b.jpg