Certificate Query

I keep mine in the shooting car. Not only for the reason I may be stopped (I actually needed mine recently) but so i don't forget them when I go to the RFD. I have a photo also on my phone ...Just in case!

The problem with photos or copies is your licence may have been revoked since, so they still may want to confirm with the office.

Edited by foxtrotoscar

Mine are in a plastic wallet in my safe to keep them in good condition - when I take my guns out of the safe they come with me and when when iv finished shooting i clean my gun and put them back at the same time as the gun.

Nope. Never taken mine ... ever. I would be guaranteed to lose mine for sure. As Slipper says, we are all on computer if the 'boys in blue' ever want to check. ;)

Edited by Tremo

Also I never take mine, but I have both Certificate numbers (Firearms & Shotgun) on my phone so if the need arises at least I have that.

As a previous post say's a photocopy won't wash with the 'Feds'.

That said I try to avoid any contact with anybody when out, plus my patch is very rural anyway, even to extent that I avoid being about during

typical times (i.e. Saturday afternoon) when the rest of the world come alive for a few hours.

AF