Lincolnshire Meet Up

What a wonderful sounding/ looking weekend.

Shame you didn`t like the Primos Mac, - maybe one day.

I might just have another look at the 77 and 80 because I want an old classic set up for the odd days hunting, - as you do.

Might look for the old faithful again - Feinwerkbau 127 sport .22

Good on you lads.

atb.

• Like 3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today, I went a little further south to Pianoman's house at his kind invitation to meet up with himself, Mac and Little Hunter also known Simon, Jimmy and Ethan. The get together was mainly to try out

Dear Phil. Thank you so much for this kind word. It was a pleasure to meet you with Jimmy and Ethan today. Your TX200HC is a genuine beauty. A genuine single hole pellet group at 35 metres is par for

Would be mint if it was not deactivated its a proper ww2 one as well not a replica .   JJ79 yep thats me and i dont know what all the fuss is about then stupid sticks Mark there crap   would not b

Posted Images

If that is a GAT Rez, it was my first gun and loved it, however I didn't know any better but to me it was the bees knees and a few starling and rats paid the price :boogy:

Phil

It is Phil.

The one I had wouldn't pierce the skin of a rice puddin'

• Like 1

Dear Phil. You'd be more than welcome to visit again here at the Cottage. Lovely to meet you.

Rez, get yourself over too! I can hapily drink my beer watching you lot blast my target boards to smithers!

Dear Jimmy, glad to see you are home safe with Ethan :thumbs:

It was another great honour and pleasure to welcome you to my home again mate and to meet Ethan was a joy. He's such a wonderful, bright young lad and a corking shooter in the making. When we are old buggers gumming our way through hunting stories he'll be out there making them. Hard to believe he's only eleven!

Ethan, you are welcome to visit with granddad anytime little pal. You know I told you to always follow your grandad's example, he's a great man indeed! However, he's not yet fully rounded with the HW77 and hangs on to this daft notion that it is inferior to the HW97K. :tongue2:

Oh no sir it is not. :nono: Don't you listen to that bit from him my bonnie laddie, the HW77 is the finest, most accurate spring rifle on the planet despite its age and the HW97 is just a short-arsed version of this incredible rifle. And I've got a fantastic HW97

HW77..When you absolutely, positively have to kill every mother****** rabbit in the field? MMM-M! Accept no substitutes!

The Prosport is another matter. I really want this to be the rifle I think it is. I need more time with one!

God bless you Jimmy and thanks for a brilliant weekend with us mate. The HW77 and HW80 .22s I now have are beyond the limits of the two best air rifles Weihrauch ever produced. If there ever was an air rifle museum, these two would be the ultimate examples of Weihrauch's place in the history of airgunning to exhibit.

All the best.

Simon

It is the better rifle nothing beats the 97k not even the pro sport :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

:snack: :snack: :snack:

here,s away :laugh:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Dear Phil. You'd be more than welcome to visit again here at the Cottage. Lovely to meet you.

Rez, get yourself over too! I can hapily drink my beer watching you lot blast my target boards to smithers!

It was another great honour and pleasure to welcome you to my home again mate and to meet Ethan was a joy. He's such a wonderful, bright young lad and a corking shooter in the making. When we are old buggers gumming our way through hunting stories he'll be out there making them. Hard to believe he's only eleven!

Ethan, you are welcome to visit with granddad anytime little pal. You know I told you to always follow your grandad's example, he's a great man indeed! However, he's not yet fully rounded with the HW77 and hangs on to this daft notion that it is inferior to the HW97K. :tongue2:

Oh no sir it is not. :nono: Don't you listen to that bit from him my bonnie laddie, the HW77 is the finest, most accurate spring rifle on the planet despite its age and the HW97 is just a short-arsed version of this incredible rifle. And I've got a fantastic HW97

HW77..When you absolutely, positively have to kill every mother****** rabbit in the field? MMM-M! Accept no substitutes!

The Prosport is another matter. I really want this to be the rifle I think it is. I need more time with one!

God bless you Jimmy and thanks for a brilliant weekend with us mate. The HW77 and HW80 .22s I now have are beyond the limits of the two best air rifles Weihrauch ever produced. If there ever was an air rifle museum, these two would be the ultimate examples of Weihrauch's place in the history of airgunning to exhibit.

All the best.

Simon

It is the better rifle nothing beats the 97k not even the pro sport :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Does that mean the 97 is better than a TX too Mac?

:snack:

Sounds a plan Simon.

Nice one.

• Like 2

All the best.

Simon

Sounds a plan Simon.

Nice one.

With out a shadow of doubt

REZ

the tx dose not even get close

:nono: :nono: :nono:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

All the best.

Simon

Sounds a plan Simon.

Nice one.

With out a shadow of doubt

REZ

the tx dose not even get close

:nono: :nono: :nono:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Now you've gone and done it! Thats it... your gonna be like a lamb to the slaughter! :D

• Like 1

My dear friend, Jimmy. HW97 and HW77 are both incredible, supremely accurate rifles! That's why I hedged my bets and own both! :thumbs::laugh:

Seriously? I reckon you'd love the '77 too. I cannot fault mine on the rabbits. An Air Arms Prosport would really have to prove itself among the HWs I own. :hmm:;)

All the best.

Simon

• Like 1

My dear friend, Jimmy. HW97 and HW77 are both incredible, supremely accurate rifles! That's why I hedged my bets and own both! :thumbs::laugh:

Seriously? I reckon you'd love the '77 too. I cannot fault mine on the rabbits. An Air Arms Prosport would really have to prove itself among the HWs I own. :hmm:;)

All the best.

Simon

Its like i say,d to you at yours

if i had to pick a 97k or the pro sport i would have to buy both

as i honestly could not pick one

and all joking apart iv seen how good your 77 is

and it would take a good 97k to mach it never mind beat it

just remember to leave them to me in your will lol

• Like 1

What a wonderful sounding/ looking weekend.

Shame you didn`t like the Primos Mac, - maybe one day.

I might just have another look at the 77 and 80 because I want an old classic set up for the odd days hunting, - as you do.

Might look for the old faithful again - Feinwerkbau 127 sport .22

Good on you lads.

atb.

If im honest Mark i did not give them any time mate

i can now see where your coming from with them

and may be with time i could get used to them

and i can see how they would be good in a hide

It may be just the fact that im an old dog and cant be torte new tricks

I like to shoot my way and iv done it since i was a kid MY WAY or the high way sort of thing

Little hunter loved them and i can see him getting some soon

but i had to make him go back to old school shooting as he was using them all the time

as in the photo kneeling and he got better groups this way be-leave it or not lol

Im starting to get the shakes now with my diabetic condition so may need to look at some a lot sooner than i think

or just may have to give up shooting all together if it gets any worse .

Simon im taking little hunter to the range this week end as his shooting is slacking some

and i think a little practice is in order to bring him back into line

Just wish i had your garden lol

Give my love to Helen

• Like 2