Spring/summer Pike

Few pike from last month with the other half , I know a lot only fish winter pike an I do myself but I do love the the aggression an takes of a spring pike , just thought I'd share a few pics , all caught on lure ,

post-73946-0-97616600-1465317347_thumb.jpegpost-73946-0-43375500-1465317654_thumb.pngpost-73946-0-88158100-1465317798_thumb.pngpost-73946-0-29642000-1465318021_thumb.jpegpost-73946-0-56573500-1465318477_thumb.jpeg

• Like 12

It is jeppi26 the float tube opens up so many areas for fishing , there's lads fishing the banks all day an don't catch sod all but on the tube I get to the reeds an deep spots were they can't get , I'm hitting 4+ fish on a bad day an had 11 on one of my goo days but [BANNED TEXT] I say days its rarely more than 2 hours fishing , u can catch with the fly rod on them to its no hardship ??

• Like 1

You are living the dream there mate.and as jeppi said looks like a good way to fish.ive never seen 1 of them tubes in the flesh so to speak.it does look very relaxing though.

How tough are they.is there much chance of a treble piercing it.

What happens when you have a 20+ pike on ,lol but that looks handy piece of kit ,and less bulky than having a kayak lying around.

Haha it the same as having any other size fish on I think myself as longs u know what ur doing it's easy enough no matter what size an some of the smaller pike 6-8lb are worse than the bigger pike , an it's a hell of a lot easier than a kayak as u can move around and fish with them cause u have to ware flippers with them so ur hands are free to fish all the time unlike kayaks always drifting unless u anchor but then it's a pain in the arse , there's always chance of a treble going through dean but again tats down to u an how careful u are but if it did it wouldn't be a problem as there are 4 separate bladders in them an easy to repair , touch wood I haven't had a problem yet haha and iv put some serious hours in on it an best part is they don't break the bank I think I payed just short of £100 for it off eBay an it pack into a small bag I think it's only about 8kilo , the French pull some serious fish in on them , catfish, pike ect , u want to get urself one dean u won't look back mate

• Like 1

What happens when you have a 20+ pike on ,lol but that looks handy piece of kit ,and less bulky than having a kayak lying around.

Haha it the same as having any other size fish on I think myself as longs u know what ur doing it's easy enough no matter what size an some of the smaller pike 6-8lb are worse than the bigger pike , an it's a hell of a lot easier than a kayak as u can move around and fish with them cause u have to ware flippers with them so ur hands are free to fish all the time unlike kayaks always drifting unless u anchor but then it's a pain in the arse , there's always chance of a treble going through dean but again tats down to u an how careful u are but if it did it wouldn't be a problem as there are 4 separate bladders in them an easy to repair , touch wood I haven't had a problem yet haha and iv put some serious hours in on it an best part is they don't break the bank I think I payed just short of £100 for it off eBay an it pack into a small bag I think it's only about 8kilo , the French pull some serious fish in on them , catfish, pike ect , u want to get urself one dean u won't look back mate

They do look like great fun mate I wouldn't mind 1 in the future.

Be next summer for me now though.lot going on at the moment.

But the 4 bladders in it sounds safe enough my luck the pike would throw the treble lol

• Like 1

They do look like great fun mate I wouldn't mind 1 in the future.

Be next summer for me now though.lot going on at the moment.

But the 4 bladders in it sounds safe enough my luck the pike would throw the treble lol

Yea [BANNED TEXT] u do sort one out let me know , remember those reses we passed u can fish them with the tube and there no club up there so no costs an full of pike and I know for plenty of other good spots , iv been speaking to a guy he got some small sturgeon an he's thinking of putting them up there ,

I was saying to the wife about them reses.thats spot on no ticket to buy and only up the road dai.tell him get them in there.be some crack hooking them in yrs to come.

Your welcome down anytime all-terrain u can borrow the misses tube as longs u got ur own waders ?? , you would be surprised how many dont like it that pike are fished any other time than winter lenmcharristar but there my favourite fresh water species to , as long as u don't dead bait cause they will swallow quick an hook deep then I don't see a problem ,

• Like 1