• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought i would have a phone around to see who had the new HW110 in stock . My local RFD didn't get his delivery and will not be in until July Found a gun shop about 8 miles away who had two ,so i

Here`s a 14 shot group, shot today in training/ practice with Falcon Accuracy Plus .22. A certain THL mate on here kept recommending until I listened.   To bounce off each o

I do a lot of pellet testing with all makes ,shapes and sizes . I only put results on here to show others what works in my guns and my other shooting mates guns ,if the rest want to take it on board i

Posted Images

No it doesn't look cheap ,like i said i will wait for a few more really reviews and wait for my local RFD to get one in

Some body on face book recons he only get 40 usable shots from his HW110 , not good and if that is the case with them ,then my money will stay under the bed

• Like 3

As it happens, I was flicking through the pages of Air Gunner, not a mag I normally take but one I bought on holiday as there was a review in there of the 110 and whilst I think we all take some of these reviews with a pinch of salt, the editor states he got 120 shots through a .177whilst the gauge was still just in the green sector, with 14fps across the whole string. If that is to be believed, then that guy having a shot count of 40 doesn't seem to be in keeping with other statements made in the press.

I cannot see in any way this new gun is going to have a performance like that. Come on Mitch, get it bought, you know you want to.

I will of course be showing my dearest darling wife this new gun when we pop in the RFD next week, you never know :whistling:

Phil

just done a few tests and with bis mags 10.7gr its putting out

post-102306-0-50037200-1465050144_thumb.jpg

post-102306-0-24460700-1465050199_thumb.jpg

the full size cylinder is .175L the hw110 .17L

I've just shot 3 mags down from 190 to just above 170 and have run down to the yellow with no fluctuation in power/accuracy

the barrel is also the same length as a hull size 100

atb si

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG_0618.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0620.JPG

I've just shot 3 mags down from 190 to just above 170 and have run down to the yellow with no fluctuation in power/accuracy

atb si

Try JSB heavies ,i bet they will be somewhere near 11.8

atb si

not gonna bother with the jsb's vm

they don't stock them locally and I've got issues with the quality!

you pay premium and get pound land quality! there are far better out there if you look outside the must have box

atb si

• Like 1

atb si

not gonna bother with the jsb's vm

they don't stock them locally and I've got issues with the quality!

you pay premium and get pound land quality! there are far better out there if you look outside the must have box

atb si

Always found them spot on and a few on here will say the same

• Like 1

They have a lot of fans on another forum and I have just tried some, seem spot on on a brief test with the pellets given to me. I am going to get some along with express and have both zero values on the scope. Certainly hit bloody hard Si.

Phil

think it's all down to consistency!!

and I'm not sure jsb provide this, hence ....... i want this from this mould!!

from my own previous experiences there quality is to say questionable

someone on here's banner mentions sheep?!

i think its horses for courses and barrels for barrels

• Like 1