Fair play to Taz, nice pup.

Question for Fireman, will you try and dye the pup white or will you just keep it out of view in case anyone seen you with a coloured terrier, :laugh::laugh: .

Do you recon if i do dye it it'll be more than just a one trick pony like the rest of them black dogs Neil? :hmm: ... :laugh:

But nice one folks and updates on his progress will happen no worries about that :thumbs: ,he's been no bother during the night in a cage and apart from him wanting to hump my foot and his keeness on biting a toe or two :censored: all is good with him..

Taz again mate thank you so much and good luck to yourself and the others who have had a pup from the litter :victory: ..

If it does one trick to perfection then those other tricks will soon fade mate .Not sure you realise what you've taken on really but time will tell .Hopefully Taz has layed out some ground rules about rabbits lol.

Question for Fireman, will you try and dye the pup white or will you just keep it out of view in case anyone seen you with a coloured terrier, :laugh::laugh: .

Do you recon if i do dye it it'll be more than just a one trick pony like the rest of them black dogs Neil? :hmm: ... :laugh:

But nice one folks and updates on his progress will happen no worries about that :thumbs: ,he's been no bother during the night in a cage and apart from him wanting to hump my foot and his keeness on biting a toe or two :censored: all is good with him..

Taz again mate thank you so much and good luck to yourself and the others who have had a pup from the litter :victory: ..

If it does one trick to perfection then those other tricks will soon fade mate .Not sure you realise what you've taken on really but time will tell .Hopefully Taz has layed out some ground rules about rabbits lol.

the man knows what he is doing mate,true genuine lad with the right head on him already has a good black dog around him which i got for him last season,time and patience is a vertue

• Like 2

the man knows what he is doing mate,true genuine lad with the right head on him already has a good black dog around him which i got for him last season,time and patience is a vertue

Proper dogs then mate .Transformation nearly complete