Championship Play Off Predictions

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max you are totally bonkers.....we are not all like you some of us dont have a problem admitting when we get something wrong.....thats because some of us have lived a real life amongst real people and

Are we kids?......are we at f***ing play school?........."ooohhhh, go on then you pick what you think" !! Jesus Christ, get a grip of yourself and wipe your chops !!   It's like watching a poor f**

Yorkshiremen regard someone throwing coins at them as charity

Shame for Sheff Weds but good old Barnsley :boogy:

I nearly pissed myself laughing when i heard they were trying to get at the Barnsley fans after the third goal went in.......how the mighty have fallen one of the most formidable firms in the land famed for standing toe to toe outnumbered against the toughest in the land.......reduced to throwing coins at some Yorkshiremen because they,re losing :D

Beautiful......well done Barnsley !

• Like 2

You was right Gnash about Mo Diame good move by Bruce certainly paid off tonight. :victory:

Wish we had never let him go i always liked him when he was here we used to say he was a poor mans Gerrard !.......how has he been through the season mate you happy enough with him ?.......i look forward to seeing him at the top level again next year if he can stay injury free he,ll play a big part in staying up.

Shame for Sheff Weds but good old Barnsley :boogy:

I nearly pissed myself laughing when i heard they were trying to get at the Barnsley fans after the third goal went in.......how the mighty have fallen one of the most formidable firms in the land famed for standing toe to toe outnumbered against the toughest in the land.......reduced to throwing coins at some Yorkshiremen because they,re losing :D

Beautiful......well done Barnsley !

Yorkshiremen regard someone throwing coins at them as charity :laugh:

• Like 4

Be a good night in tarn or map tonight lol

better then london road lol

London Road would have been celebrating on Saturday night. That's the 'red' end of Sheffield ;)

• Like 1

Gnash like I say I read you like a book.

Youv had that little bit of pent up hatred since your

Keeganess breakdown a few years ago when you were calling me a liar

Saying I hadn't been down to WH and you were going to prove it by contacting your mates upstairs lol

That anger has simmered away for years and still is

Like I say I read you like a book .

No mental breakdown at this end but I see a few from the legends in. Their own minds crew :)

Max you are totally bonkers.....we are not all like you some of us dont have a problem admitting when we get something wrong.....thats because some of us have lived a real life amongst real people and been in real situations knowing that you cant be right all the time so you have to act correctly when your wrong.

Its quite clear for anyone to see you have never been in a real situation in your life which is why me sending you up a few bottles of bubbly as an apology ( which is what proper people do when they are wrong ) was such an outstanding never to be forgotten victory for you.......you are like a child,ive even noticed lately how you have started using my own words to slag me off :D .....how many times since i told you i can read you like a book have you said....." i can read you like a book "......now since ive told you to be a man your telling me to " be a man ".....if i tell you to go and have sex with a cold water storage tank will you be telling me to do the same in a few days time ?......ive come across some f****n oddballs in my time but you take the biscuit !

Judging by this hilarious cryptic story from the past that i have invented just to annoy you.... i think its quite obvious that your theatrical rants are done purely for relevance...... you reek of a man who has never really done much in his life and so runs around shouting in the direction of people who will pay him some attention therefore giving him relevance.....same as you want a bog standard 2 bob nothing football club to have some relevance....be true to yourself and the world will be true to you........or you can carry on hiding behind the internet ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 9

Be a good night in tarn or map tonight lol

better then london road lol

London Road would have been celebrating on Saturday night. That's the 'red' end of Sheffield ;)

yeah the blunts and the pakis having a big love in

You was right Gnash about Mo Diame good move by Bruce certainly paid off tonight. :victory:

Wish we had never let him go i always liked him when he was here we used to say he was a poor mans Gerrard !.......how has he been through the season mate you happy enough with him ?.......i look forward to seeing him at the top level again next year if he can stay injury free he,ll play a big part in staying up.

Yeh well chuffed class player as you say hope he stays injury free. Clubs up for sale allams seriously ill, dont know if bruce is staying, some contracts not confirmed,bit of uncertainty at the moment.

Yeh well chuffed class player as you say hope he stays injury free. Clubs up for sale allams seriously ill, dont know if bruce is staying, some contracts not confirmed,bit of uncertainty at the moment.

Yous definately rung the bell there with Diame he was well liked down here........look forward to going to Hull next season i enjoyed the times we went up there its a nice place.......the toll booths on that bridge havent changed a bit since Rodney pulled up in the 3 wheeler :D

Edited by gnasher16