Championship Play Off Predictions

Nicepix it's either Sheff we'd or Hull ain't it .

Sheff we'd like leics have a thai owner who will back them big if they come up

Hull have been there not to long ago and Brucey if he stays will give them a big shout

I say the 3 to drop are

Bournmouth

Watford

Burnley

What do you think :)

What I think is that anyone who really knows his football wouldn't make any predictions until after the teams have done most of not all of their buying and selling.

Your telling me you didn't know max as a crystal ball??? Mystic meg ring a bell??? Hahahahaha
  • Like 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max you are totally bonkers.....we are not all like you some of us dont have a problem admitting when we get something wrong.....thats because some of us have lived a real life amongst real people and

Are we kids?......are we at f***ing play school?........."ooohhhh, go on then you pick what you think" !! Jesus Christ, get a grip of yourself and wipe your chops !!   It's like watching a poor f**

Yorkshiremen regard someone throwing coins at them as charity

Astan the Numpty that is Tuffy coukdnt learn to tie his shoelaces in a month of Sundays

That's why he pretends to be a Mod and wears Loafers.

I could easily tie my shoe laces around your fcukin neck.

You fcukin dreamer

Maybe I'm just confident Nicepix :)

I tipped

WH

NCL

Villa last season

Only put WH in for the Craic on here

Would of prob got the 3-3 like a good Hare dog :)

Only an idiot would predict next season's relegation teams when you don't know who is making up the last place and what the teams transfers are. Only an idiot would be so confident.

• Like 1

No gnash just pointing out how you post to suit when it suits

You do it all the time

Your mass editing don't hide the facts all the time

Your inconsistencys slip thru.

So Millwall are c**ts for smashing their own area up

But it's ok for the Hamners to do it and on their last night at Upton Park ?

Are you on the wind up again or can you genuinely not see the difference between the 2 things you've just pointed out??

No gnash just pointing out how you post to suit when it suits

You do it all the time

Your mass editing don't hide the facts all the time

Your inconsistencys slip thru.

So Millwall are c**ts for smashing their own area up

But it's ok for the Hamners to do it and on their last night at Upton Park ?

The difference is that the West Ham fans were dismantling souvenirs from a ground that they would no longer be able to visit. Not smashing up their current ground. That is quite a difference. Even a thicko like you ought to be able to see that.

• Like 2

Nicepix has gnash paid you to come on LOL

They were causing mayhem outside the ground also .

You can't make the rules to suit :)

No it seems that you have the monopoly on changing rules, cherry picking stats, etc.

You were talking about them smashing up the ground. Not about what happened outside.

Let's see how bright you are Nicepix

Pick who you think will finish top 3 then

Are you so fecking thick that you think that I am thick enough to follow your example? I've told you. I'll make up my mind after the summer transfers. That's the smart thing to do. The way you do it is like picking next years Grand National winner without knowing who's running.

• Like 1

No lab pointing out facts as always :)

Gnash says Millwall are c**ts for smashing up there own area but it's ok when the hammers do it.

That's double standards as and when it suits.

I never heard they did that. I'd imagine as a lifelong fan they would be taking a bit memorabilia home with them?? What's wrong with that??
  • Like 1

Gnash says Millwall are c**ts for smashing up there own area but it's ok when the hammers do it.

I never heard they did that. I'd imagine as a lifelong fan they would be taking a bit memorabilia home with them?? What's wrong with that??

I've realised that you, I and all the others are wasting our time. He won't back up his statements with facts. When he's proved wrong he just changes his position or pretends that he was right all along. And he's too thick to realise that he's a laughing stock. I've put the retard on my ignore list.

• Like 1

I've realised that you, I and all the others are wasting our time. He won't back up his statements with facts. When he's proved wrong he just changes his position or pretends that he was right all along. And he's too thick to realise that he's a laughing stock. I've put the retard on my ignore list.

It's went from a funny read now and again too "not this shit again". It's a shame a large topic like football can't be debated without it always coming back to Sunderland or how shit West Ham are.

• Like 3

It's went from a funny read now and again too "not this shit again". It's a shame a large topic like football can't be debated without it always coming back to Sunderland or how shit West Ham are.

Your just not used to the intensity of the gravy ..liquor derby ...leaves your little old firm squabble for dead Edited by Astanley
  • Like 1