• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't go spoiling things with the obvious Del !   ........4 abreast they stood against the ghastly men of low morality who went by the name ICF. At the front, like some giant red and white Statto s

It's strange to see someone that obviously admires hooligans of the past talking about them pushing rival firms into the sea etc get his knickers in a twist over a few fans getting a bit lively on a v

Can't believe gnasher hasn't been posting on this thread whilst at the game tonight,,,,,,   oh yeh that's right,,he's at the footie with his mates and having a good time......

Posted Images

I dont know what game you watched but Carroll was class, held it up, laid it off and personally I think that yellow card was just what was required at that point in the match.......he was getting knocked about something rotten and it never hurts to let defenders know you are up for a bit of that if they want it, it raises your team as well.

DeGea got his angles perfect for a left footer like Carroll, but yes he took it a bit early......so what, 20 shots on goal we had last night.

As for the after show, what did you expect?.......Ray Winstone and the ghost of Alvin Martins hair out singing "I'd like to buy the world a coke" ?

Get a grip man ;)

• Like 2

If you know your football Wilf Youl know managers for big tournaments want players who can stay disciplined

Carroll lost his for that yellow

And he's a striker and missed a sitter

And Sullivan one half of your rampant rabbit by all accounts his mans family hails from Hendon.

The East End of Sunderland lol

So Tuffy ya mans a Mackem

You owe us big time if your way of thinking is owt to go by :)

Some people do actually know their football as you put it, that's why I said that ;)

Talking of which, I have watched your no sense predictions that change every 5 minutes all season.......a long time back I said we would put 50,000 in that new ground no problem......... ;)

• Like 2

It's strange to see someone that obviously admires hooligans of the past talking about them pushing rival firms into the sea etc get his knickers in a twist over a few fans getting a bit lively on a very emotional day.

• Like 9

It's strange to see someone that obviously admires hooligans of the past talking about them pushing rival firms into the sea etc get his knickers in a twist over a few fans getting a bit lively on a very emotional day.

He makes a good point max

Tuffy deny that same as Arsenal you's won't be getting 10-15k tourist support ?

Also 5-10 k of them tickets will be corporate company's buying them up giving business visitors to London a day out in a new stadium

That's just how it is re football down in London

Nowdays

Up here out support is still real as you will see tonight on Sky

A 48k sell out :)

In fairness to you max ,I bet it will be a great atmosphere there tonight .

(50,000 season tickets ,different liquor )

Gay Dave fook knows how you manage to type tied to your gimp chair but I was referencing historically when normal working class Sunderland / Durham folk showed the ICF who was boss when they tried it on back in the day up here.

They shit themselfs so much they ran into the North Sea at Roker to get away :)

And our lot were never the type to carry blades and Stanley's ect

Honest common men that's all

Just at the time with the pits and ship yards still open they were naturally big strong fit honest men

No need for performance enhancing drugs :)

Good food and graft :)

Keep your fantasies to yourself eh lad :icon_eek:

You're just proving my point pal, you admire these big strong fit men having a ruck at the football but get your panties in a bunch over a few lads standing in front of a coach.

• Like 1

Tuffy deny that same as Arsenal you's won't be getting 10-15k tourist support ?

Also 5-10 k of them tickets will be corporate company's buying them up giving business visitors to London a day out in a new stadium

That's just how it is re football down in London

Nowdays

Up here out support is still real as you will see tonight on Sky

A 48k sell out :)

In fairness to you max ,I bet it will be a great atmosphere there tonight .

(50,000 season tickets ,different liquor )

Yep, a great old English club with plenty of history from a city known around the world for its football......the other team is Sunderland ! Lol lol