• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been up and out at dawn and late evenings when Ive had chance as well as walking river banks looking for any signs. Not been lucky enough to photograph a otter yet but I will keep trying. Heres a few

This deer came running at me, had to stand up, really full of himself.    

Posted Images

Come on don't let me down there is great pics I like the one of the nut hatch don't see many about these days . Iv got a wildlife camera somewhere in the house il fish it out and you can have lend of it if you want set it up on a well used slide . And we should get a snapshot or two

Spot on.

Is that the wear mate?You know theres footage on toutube of otters in daylight in the heart of sunderland under the bridge munching on an eel,there was also footage of a cub taken at south hylton at the boat house,washington wildfowl has a population on the river banks after digging artificial holts.

• Like 1

If you dont mind me asking how much did the camera cost Fieldsporthunter? Ive always fancied doing a bit of photography but theres that many cameras to pick from I dont know where to start!

Great pics aswell...☺

Defo dont mind you asking mate, The camera was £298. When you register it with cannon you get £30 cash back also argos give you a £10 give voucher. So in total camera stands me to £258.

Argos also give you a 1/3 of camera bag and 25% of memory card with camera.

Atb.

Is that the wear mate?You know theres footage on toutube of otters in daylight in the heart of sunderland under the bridge munching on an eel,there was also footage of a cub taken at south hylton at the boat house,washington wildfowl has a population on the river banks after digging artificial holts.

Yes mate it is the wear. I heard of a population of otters further down river. We have very few up here towards the upper reaches starting to get established and its one of theese otters I would like photograph. Atb fsh
  • Like 1