Alright lads, just wondering what other hobbies or interests your kids have other than hunting and fishing, my boys always been into martial arts mma bjj Muay Thai ect, my youngest boy 5 now and he's just joined his 1st Thai club and he is mad for it. Had a little head start from me with pads ect in the house but he is very foucused when training, really proud of him atm just hope they all keep it up

post-11231-0-61138300-1462336884_thumb.jpegpost-11231-0-34266200-1462336921_thumb.jpegpost-11231-0-70549600-1462336985_thumb.jpegpost-11231-0-67592900-1462337051_thumb.jpeg

• Like 5

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My young lad 13 was aba school boy champ last year first one in 20 years in his gym an he plays for 3 football teams his region an sat an sun he is keen as f--k

My young lads 8 and lives and breathes hunting and fishing ....I feel sorry for him in a way as he is the only one amongst his friends that does any country pursuits so its only really adults he can

Got up at 5 am ,left house at 7 am ,down Cardiff for before 9 am , first time at Welsh tae kwondo championships , 2 of the kids entered into sparring Younger lad lost his first fight. He was nervous

Posted Images

Nice one mate, that's what I like about the training, and also it takes the steam out of the wee one lol love watching the two older boys sparring together

• Like 1

Older lad 11 mad keen footballer he's a keeper and loves it. Comeing on well everyone calls his cech. Youngest lad 6 I wanted him to go into boxing as he's into it watching it with me and he as pads bag gloves and other things but he's gone down the football route aswell just starting out.

• Like 1

Older lad 11 mad keen footballer he's a keeper and loves it. Comeing on well everyone calls his cech. Youngest lad 6 I wanted him to go into boxing as he's into it watching it with me and he as pads bag gloves and other things but he's gone down the football route aswell just starting out.

Nice one mate my 10yo likes his football just last week got through a trial at Rangers plays in goals so he's chuffed with that, other two not so keen on it, 13yo all he wants is to be a mma fighter and knows how hard the work is. But as said if it keeps them of the streets then it's all worth it

• Like 2

There's been thai lads in before max not atm but it is something the club do, this one is a branch of from the grip house and the lads do a fantastic job, Brian totty fights from it also have an 11yo who is British no1 at his weight the kid is special! My boys will go to Thailand to train when I think they would be ready it's something I never got to do and would have loved it. The fitness that it brings is unreal as I have been finding out after years away from it as a kid with natural fitness lol, also hobbling about building sites atm with lumps and bumps all over the shins but I love it!

My young lad 13 was aba school boy champ last year first one in 20 years in his gym an he plays for 3 football teams his region an sat an sun he is keen as f--k

That's quality but he must be fit as a flea, bet your chuffed to bits with him!????

My eldest lad is 6,he's been kickboxing since the age of 4,my daughter who's 5 next Saturday does ballet and kickboxing with her brother,and rides her pony along with her mam-my youngest is a little waster that hides car keys lol-they all enjoy riding their quad aswel. Atb dc

• Like 1

That's quality but he must be fit as a flea, bet your chuffed to bits with him!????
ye mate don't no were he gets energe from he is fit as an very proud Ov him

Both my kids love diving,they started off snorkelling,then free diving before getting their advanced open water,they used to do boxing,krav maga,one of them's just got a jet-ski,his brother started his AFF recently after doing a few jumps last year,its good to encourage them in whatever they want to do that will expand their minds as adults,the PS4 and laptop stifle todays kids and strangle their individuality.

post-1930-0-14316600-1462363702_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

Kids are 9 & 6. For now it's karate, swimming, cubs/beavers, athletics & football. Think you've got to expose them to loads of stuff and see what it is they want to do, and then get them to stick with it.

• Like 2

Kids are 9 & 6. For now it's karate, swimming, cubs/beavers, athletics & football. Think you've got to expose them to loads of stuff and see what it is they want to do, and then get them to stick with it.

Too right mate, our boys done a good few things even had them in dancing lol

Too right mate, our boys done a good few things even had them in dancing lol

Was going to add if my wee lad watches Billy Elliott and turns round and says he wants to give the ballet a go he'll need every fcukin one of those karate moves?
  • Like 1