Whippet X Collie ???

I have to say, that of the people on here that bemoan whippets, and whippet crosses, that they must've seen whippets and whippet crosses that were bred from piss poor whippets. Seriously, practically all the whippets I saw, or owned, almost none of them opened up. And the ones that did, pure or crossed, were entered too soon. Give a dog a chance to mature, many many people on here would be surprised.

This old whippet is 14, has caught more rabbits & hares than I can remember he may not kill the foxes but kept them busy till the bruisers get there, when he was younger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh6fwStgtZU

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bred this hybrid several years ago,....it seems to be (on the surface) the absolute ideal type for the ferreting enthusiast...   However,..the straight cross, twixt a pure whippet and a Border Coll

My new pup 5 months old Going well   ..

I believe that if a person was to obtain or breed a pup from a cross between a border collie and a whippet , and has access to land that holds rabbits, and has basic dog sense and likes dogs, and a fe

Posted Images

I have to say, that of the people on here that bemoan whippets, and whippet crosses, that they must've seen whippets and whippet crosses that were bred from piss poor whippets. Seriously, practically all the whippets I saw, or owned, almost none of them opened up. And the ones that did, pure or crossed, were entered too soon. Give a dog a chance to mature, many many people on here would be surprised.

This old whippet is 14, has caught more rabbits & hares than I can remember he may not kill the foxes but kept them busy till the bruisers get there, when he was younger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh6fwStgtZU

Enjoyed watching some of those clips, will watch a bit more when I got the chance :thumbs:

• Like 1